Mayfair Lagoon
Hotel Sandy's Tower(Bhubaneswar)
OYO 3553 Nayapalli(Bhubaneswar)
Hotel Sidharth(Bhubaneswar)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnakli dhabavintage carsshiva templeevery cornerwater bodieschinese restaurantexcellent resortmama miajogging tracktable tennisswimming poolrooms are hugeon displaybeautiful propertyeastern indiaplace to stayluxury hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Mayfair is crammed with collections, some historic like the old plane rescued and now in the garden, some art (lovely paintings) and some just plain bizarre, like Snow White and five of the seven dwarfs. Everywhere is an eye opening experience.

Our room was spacious and luxurious, very well kept. The gardens too are immaculate and has sculptures galore. There's a Scottish pub (but nothing Scottish in it so why?) , a Chinese restaurant and an Indian restaurant. There were some very noisy parties going on whilst we were there but the noise didn't reach the bedroom. The breakfast buffet is okay but nothing special. Our dinner food was better.

Overall if you want an off-the-wall experience, stay here. It's comfortable, the swimming pool is very good (complete with Neptune and nymphs fountain) and it will amuse you for hours.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings from MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

I have made a note of your rating. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your rating with the whole team

Further to your comment as highlighted has been noted. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. The issue highlighted by you has been taken up with the concerned head of the department to ensure no recurrence. Trust this lone incident in no way would dilute your association with the MAYFAIR

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Best Regards;

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I must say it was a wonderful property and very unique in many ways. Everywhere you look there are art pieces and collectables which someone has taken a lot of care to put together. Unfortunately the service lies at the other end of the spectrum, Right from the reception staff to their staff at teapot (coffee shop) they are absolutely terrible...you can expect better service at a 2 star in any metro hotel. It looks like in putting all the effort in the hotel looking right someone forgot to train the staff. Things at the lemon grass (Chinese restaurant) are a lot better in terms of service. The food over all throught the property is good and the super snacks (fast food equilant) had some tasty treats. Over all a good experience at this property but if I do visit will stay at the strident next door.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Greetings from MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Best Regards;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful will be an understatement for this place, each other every part of the hotel is mesmerizing, be it corridor, be it pool side, be it the lobby , be it the rooms ,be it the view from the room- each and every thing is so beautiful. I never wanted to leave the hotel but what to do ,in the end I had to. But I am going to cherish each and every moment of my time spend here.thank you for making my stay so memorable.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Namaskar !

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at MAYFAIR Lagoon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good place . This is one of the best hotels in the city of Bhubaneswar . Beautiful garden, Pool and Rooms. The rooms are very big and full equipped. The stuff is very friendly and keen to give a perfect service. I love this location .

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
mayfairresorts, Manager at Mayfair Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Greetings from MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

Thank you so much for the feedback you have shared, further to your stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback and have shared the same with all my colleagues at the hotel.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back, in the near future to MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the best place to stay in Bhubaneswar with full luxury, very cooperative staff from front office to room service to housekeeping. Italian Restaurant chef is very cooperative, Italian restaurant does not serve whisky or scotch and only wine and beer served there Fish preparation is awesome. Ambience of Chinese restaurant is very soothing, food is very tasty. In Indian Dhaba, music played very loudly and service is also poor, overall place is enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar.

At the outset, we would like to thank you for your feedback in the Trip Advisor. It is only your valuable comments and suggestions that help us in our continuous endeavor to make improvements.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you stay at MAYFAIR Lagoon, Bhubaneswar. Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.

Warm regards;