Novotel Pune Nagar Road
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,038 results
All reviewssquare restaurantnagar roadspecial thanksphoenix mallbusiness tripclose to the airportcomfortable stayin room diningroom servicegreat hospitalitybreakfast buffethis teamthe hotel staffpool sidedelicious foodvalue for moneyspecial mention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I along with 2 of my friends recently stayed at this hotel for more than a week and we found it to be an excellent hotel. The amenities provided are good and the food is also very good. The staff is professional and courteous yet very friendly and interactive especially Ms Namita and Raman who ensured that our stay is comfortable and amazing. Ms. Namita's soft skills has made her stand out from the rest of the staff although others are good as well, but they do lack in this aspect. I would like to bring to the notice that after a long day in office Ms Namita will ensure that we are provided ample relaxation at the lounge. I would recommend her highly to the Novotel's management and keep it up the good work Ms Namita. Since we will be here in Pune for sometime we will be visiting your establishment which is due the hospitality extended to us by your staff. Our gang will be there on Sunday Brunch soon!! However I would also like to bring into your notice that when I try to give this feedback through my Apple device I was been asked to download the Tripadvisor app(which is very annoying) but from my Android device I didn't face any such issue and one of our friend was able to do give her feed back. I am bringing this to your notice so that you don't miss this kind of feedback from your guest as I believe many of us has the same opinion. Thank you Novotel for maintaining such an amazing establishment and GOOD LUCK !!

Room Tip: Definitely visit the Premier lounge located on 9th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Prasenjit

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Pune. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It feels great to know that you liked our services the hotel.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We have made a note of the suggestions given by you & would surely work on it. your feedback about Namita is passed on to her and she is estatic.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed with family during the last week of March. Check in was smooth. The duty manager upgraded us to a suite at a reasonable price. Rooms were clean and spacious. Children were happy with the bath tub. House keeping and in room dining was good. We had all our meals at The Square. The food was excellent, all the chef's took good care of us. Swimming pool water was cold comparing the weather outside. Overall a very happy stay!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Apurva

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was in pune for a day and stayed at the novotel.
Its a neat property with good rooms and amenities.
The breakkfast spread is wonderful catering to both western and local palates.
Its location near the airport makes it a good business hotel. Will repeat.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Deepak

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Novotel Pune is one of the best hotel in view of the hospitality.
The ambiance is quite impressive.
Staff is very supportive especially in case of any help required.
Food is awesome.
Sheetal Naik , Himanshu Thanks alot for your support during stay.

I would like to stay at Novotel in future.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Dear Amol,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Having all important places within range. Staff is humble and friendly. Absolutely clean. Good food. Overall excellent experience. Staff is very much polite and acts promptly. Security check points are completely satisfactory. Luggage handling and explaining about the property is smooth. I would like to recommend and visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family