“Very relaxing atmosphere and massage”
Review of Sohum Spa

Sohum Spa
Ranked #50 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Pune
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Had been here quite a long time ago. The location is very nice and quiet. Riverside amongst a lot of greenery.
The massage was very relaxing indeed. The therapy rooms are a little small as compared to the outlet in Mumbai, but what do we need more space for in any case.
Warm smiling people make the experience even better.

1  Thank Achavan

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Nice facility( this is in JUHU in Mumbai)..worst facial I have ever had for the price tap of 50.00. It lasted about 45 min...no music, room was chilly and worst part is that I had no neck , face or shoulder massage..as one who has had the luxury of facials around the world, including US, I have always received some sort of massage attention. The products felt so-so and person attending me didn't seem very knowledgeable. It's a shame because i travel to Mumbai often and stay at the JW Marriot which is just a few short blocks away. It would have been nice if it had worked out .
I tend to go to Sabai Foot massage to the left of Marriott now. You get a great foot massage and chair body massage for about 24.00US. They treat you like royalty!!!!

5  Thank highbar
Reviewed 19 December 2012

A standard spa with walk-in services. It was nice to find this place as we were nearing the end of our 6 week business trip. The specialists there helped relieve a lot of tension headaches for us.

3  Thank Courtney D
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I booked an appointment here for an Aroma Body Massage as a surprise for my Mother on her birthday.
The appointment was for 11:30am, the poor lady was a little delayed and forgot to call them, so at 11:40am the Doctor / Theurapeutist called me & throw a tantrum, I told her my Mother was on her way & she would reach there in 5 mins but the Doctor was really rude & told me she would call in 2 mins to confirm with me if she could honor the appointment but she never called me back. & my Mother had to go back home disappointed on her Birthday.

This was my first experience with Sohum Spa & judging by their unprofessionalism it will surely be my last.

39  Thank TaraDMumbai