Hotel Sagar Lodging
Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad(Aurangabad)
US$93
US$52
  • Breakfast included
US$41
Hotel Green Olive(Aurangabad)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Gurjas(Aurangabad)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 nights at Hotel Sagar Lodging was so satisfied that it was the place to which I compared all the other hotels that I stayed in for the following two and a half months.The staff at this place are super friendly and helpful-they helped me with two onward bookings-and in this regard and the other staff members on duty at reception.My room was large and clean and so was the en-suite....One of the best things about this hotel is the restaurant on the ground floor.....For sheer value this was the best anywhere in India during the two and a half months that I spent travelling.Dinner each evening was superb-fresh food nicely presented and VERY reasonably priced.I had breakfast and dinner there each day....Just next door is Travel office excellent place to book tours AND to change money...Hotel Sagar Lodging helped to make my stay in Aurangabad a very pleasant one and I would like to compliment the staff...excellent hotel....highly recommended...10 out of 10.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Jafar A
Mohammad T, General Manager at Hotel Sagar Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the Hotel Sagar Lodging Aurangabad. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We stay in this hotel 3 days. It's a extraordinary nice hotel with very friendly and helpfull staff. They will make you feel like a king or queen.
This hotel has a new owner and this guy makes something beautiful of this hotel. Every service you like they can help you with.
This hotel is the perfect base to make daily trips to Ellora caves, Ajanta caves, mini taj Mahal and much more.
5 star hotel with perfect service :)

Room Tip: Just call and ask for the best room :)
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel Sagar lodging is in the heart of the city. The rooms and lobby is very clean and neat. The receptionist is very good. He helps us to book cab for ellora and ajanta. The cab driver was awesome. We have a free Chai from the hotel at our welcoming. It is our memorable day in my life.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Momin W

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a fine budget hotel in a bustling shopping/restaurants area in Aurangabad, this is your place. It's located near the road that the buses take to Ajanta, and only a 5 minute rikshaw drive away from the central bus stand. The owner and the staff are friendly, helpful, ambitious and full of future plans.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Max G

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

BEST HOTEL IN AURANGABAD

Very good property. Staff is also very supportive and also very good they had given me room on time no hesitation . Team is good & the hotel is also at good location

nice stay experience in hotel Sagar Lodging..all support staff and management are very helpful and cooperative...Do prefer hotel Sagar Lodging whenever u went to Aurangabad.. Specially staff of hotel is very helpful & cooperative in nature..

hotel is very good because all in one hotel restaurant, children park, nice 3 .hotel location is good staff nice services quick open the 24 hrs. early check in available l like this hotel I will go Aurangabad next time definitely stay in HOTEL SAGAR LODGING

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family