“The Perfect Lunch”

Little Tibet Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 99 Restaurants in Varkala
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was out 1st choice for lunch at Varkala beech, great food, great service, great view great price. Tibetan dishes and great curries.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Delicious, great value for money and the most amazing Momos.Lovely curries and great service. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good and the restaurant is very relaxed. We would come up here to do work as it has a lovely breeze and power points. A great place to chill for a few hours and the staff just leave you to relax.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Little Tibet, my favorite on North-Cliff, Varkala. Simply a perfect place. The food is very good, prices are not overcharging, the crew is helpful and very sympathic. The view from the restaurant over the beach/sea is amazing. I had breakfast, i had lunch, i had dinner, always i was satisfied. I can recommend this place with all my heart.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Very good place with very good food. I stayed in Varkala 3 days and I came to this place every day for the dinner and for the snack ! I tasted many different items and it was always good ! I highly recommend all juices and the « Little Tibet Special Breakfast » : really worth it !
Last point, I tasted the pancake, it was good but there is only one piece...