All reviews railway station f b manager food and beverage manager club room overnight stay birthday party room service buffet dinner class hotel rooftop pool ample parking space banquet hall fitness center dosas nice ambience room was spacious visited this hotel
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It is perhaps the best hotel to lodge self at - if u want to stay close to MG Road (around 750 meters from hotel)
The staff us courteous, food is good. Its arnd 15mins drive to the airport and takes even lesser in mornings.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sanjay S
AnidhKB, General Manager at Classic Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Sanjay,

Greetings from Classic Sarovar Thiruvananthapuram!!

I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed the hospitality with us.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Had a short stay for 2 days. Decent property. Advantage of being very close to the Padhmanbha temple.
Breakfast and food were quite good. What impresses one is the behaviour and responsiveness of the staff.

Room tip: Higher floors better
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank naresh_11
AnidhKB, General Manager at Classic Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Naresh,

Greetings from Classic Sarovar Thiruvananthapuram!!

We thank you for sparing your precious time to share your review of your recent visit at the Classic Sarovar. We greatly appreciate your trust and loyalty to our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our entire bunch of exciting team has taken care of you well and have made you comfortable. I will be sure to share your compliments with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

We do our very best to serve all our guests needs the best way we can and I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed the hospitality with us.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Booked the room for my client, who is came to meet a very important person.
Welcoming was Great,Offered 711 room with one extra bed.
Nice room, very comfortable room, with our requests we have received and met our expectations.
But made us/my client/other person that, the food quality which is very very poor, we have ordered 2 beef dish,chapathi,and 3 juice.
Beef is too hard,no tastes, no Masala, - in the local restaurant we will get good quality food.....but we never expected the same.
I was the person who suggested the classic to other but the food experience was verybelow average.
Take it as very seriously, it can be happened to others also in the future.
The head cook can be taken care these point, I have lost the client because of my wrong dinning direction to them.
Thank you all the hotel staff which is given the great service expected food.

PrijithBaker

Trip type: Traveled with friends
AnidhKB, General Manager at Classic Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Prijith,

Greetings from Classic Sarovar Thiruvananthapuram!!

We thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us and our fellow travellers based on the recent experience you had in the hotel.

Your words of appreciation towards the location of the hotel and the hospitality you enjoyed during your stay delights us and encourages us to keep serving our guests with similar seamless experience in the future.

We are happy that you shared your valuable feedback based on the recent experience you had in the hotel.

we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay with food. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Please accept our sincere apology for the issue faced.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you Thiruvananthapuram

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in club room, the room is neat and clean.The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The best part of hotel is the bar.. If would like to visit the property again. It is one of the best property in trivandrum city...

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear JPC,

Greetings from Classic Sarovar Thiruvananthapuram!!

We thank you for sparing your precious time to share your review of your recent stay at the Classic Sarovar. We greatly appreciate your trust and loyalty to our hotel.
Your words of appreciation towards the hotel, the hospitality and the delicacies you enjoyed during your stay delights us and encourages us to keep serving our guests with similar seamless experience in the future.
I am very pleased to hear that our entire bunch of exciting team has taken care of you well and have made your stay comfortable.

We do our very best to serve all our guests needs the best way we can and I am delighted to hear that you had enjoyed the stay with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Sarovar Trivandum 4 nights,and what wonderful days they were...the property in itself is very beautiful spread over with iuscious greenery.The hotel has restaurant Options,the food at their was the best.
But the approaching of the chef Ashok was not right,still we are managed.
The man who was at Fn B department as F&B Manager was Rethin was helped later our full family.
And the housekeeping part we are thoroughly enjoyed as home .
Great Hotel and
Kudos to General Manager Mr.Anith

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank saneesh12345
AnidhKB, General Manager at Classic Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Saneesh,