All reviews ayurvedic doctor yoga lessons sea waves small boat swimming pool boat ride ayurvedic food ayurvedic centre monsoon season coconut palms deluxe room visit this place close proximity restaurant staff memorable stay backwaters treatment
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful experience from arrival to departure. Sisupalan and Rani along with all staff ensure the best possible retreat experience including daily yoga and amazing body treatments to restore health. The food is freshly cooked and planned to give the nutritional needs for each guest.
A wonderful place for restoring health. I am booking again for my fifth visit with friends.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2018

+ the staff (very friendly and hard working)
+ the rooms (almost luxury standard, with big bathroom and balcony, different lights, TV, Computer, WLAN, air conditioner ...). Rooms are cleaned everyday.
+ fresh and healthy air
+ jungle feeling
+ hotel pool
+ Ayurveda and Yoga offerings
+ many kinds of birds around the hotel (eagles, owls, craws a.s.o.)
+ kitchen is OK and tasty

- the river in front of the hotel at the same time is the sewage canal of the city: You can observe the whole rubbish flowing into the sea..
- unfortunately, for this reason bathing in the sea is not recommended
- chicken you cannot eat
- the hotel is outside of the city (about 8 km), so you need to go by car or bus

The hotel is suitable for wellness and relaxation! I enjoyed my stay! Thanks a lot

Room tip: The house directly by the sea offers you a better view, air and sea-sough. I have only seen my own room (cannot compare).
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hbkeuner
Avenger220, Manager at Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Keuner,
Greetings from Beach n Lake,

We thank you for your patronage and sharing your feedback on this esteemed

site.

We are happy to know that your stay at our hotel was pleasant and

delightful one. Located conveniently, Our place is known for its warm and

comfortable hospitality.
It is nice to know that you were delighted with the services and facilities

provided to you at the hotel. We appreciate your kind words regarding our

services and this will motivate our entire team to keep performing to the

best of their abilities.We have taken note of your suggestion and implement

it in right spirit.

Look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

It was my first but definitely not last stay in this resort. The hotel is very authentic, quiet, rustic but warm and charming.
I was very pleasantly surprised with friendly, kind, helpful and always smiling staff from the owner Rani, manager Susi , Doctor Priya, receptionists Denish and Divia, waiters, masers, room maids, boatmen, security and tuc tuc driver( shame of me, I forgot his name!).
All of them made me feel like a VIP, always protect me and make me feel safe. Manager Susi has put effort to fulfill every my wish. I really felt like being at home, with the family.
They made my holiday extraordinary!
My room was deluxe room; very comfy and clean, with the big balcony and great view of the ocean and sunset. Really amazing!
The whole Ayurveda program is quite new for me, but very pleasant and relaxed. Also food is very exotic and very tasty.
Doctor Priya is very lovely person, competent, professional and kind.
Also my personal Yoga + Meditation teacher Sreekumar who had time and patience just for me; very spiritual, philosophical and intellectual person with whom learning and curiosity never stops.
I am very thankful, grateful and happy that I made my holiday and wonderful experience at such a beautiful place with such a nice people.
Thank you very much for everything!
Be prepared, I’ll be back! ;)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Rule,

At Our Hotel, we take pride at our service and commit to always do our best

to ensure our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay. It is with our

great pleasure to receive your endorsements on our attentive team,

convenient location and comfy room.

It means a lot to us to know we lived up to your expectation and went

beyond it to ensure you were well looked after from arrival till departure.

I will share your special review on this esteemed site, with all our entire

staff of hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My team and I look forward to

welcoming you back.

"Every Journey is an Experience"

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

It was my most exciting holiday. To stay at that resort was an outstanding chance for me to enjoy the best-ever combination of exotic nature and the most hearty, respectful, friendly and highly professional service of the whole staff. They are all the most charming and helpful people always in a good mood, full of positiveness and good advice and patience. Really as a second family. The room was very comfortable and clean, the meals were so delicious and fresh and healthy! The pool was nice, the boatmen were always ready to take us across the river, even sometimes it was not so easy due to the heavy rains...
And the ayurvedic treatments helped me so much!The high professionality and education of the Mrs Doctor and her kindness is admirable. As well as the mastery of ladies who gave me the massages. Wonderful! They are angels!
Oh, and the swami who devoted himself to all the explanations about the meaning of yoga and gave his helping hand to solve my problems, he is amazing! So intellectual, his philosophical thoughts and debates were so fantastic! Thank you once again. I am happy that I could be with you all for the time!
I am sure I will go back soon! And I will bring there also my family to feel the sweet joy of holiday which is so special and relaxing!
I can highly recommend it to everybody!

Eva from Slovakia

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Eva,

At Our Hotel, we take pride at our service and commit to always do our best

to ensure our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay. It is with our

great pleasure to receive your endorsements on our attentive team,

convenient location and comfy room.

It means a lot to us to know we lived up to your expectation and went

beyond it to ensure you were well looked after from arrival till departure.

I will share your special review on this esteemed site, with all our entire

staff of hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My team and I look forward to

welcoming you back.

"Every Journey is an Experience"

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband had stayed at Beach and Lake Ayurveda resort for 3 days and it was amazing. We had a wonderful view of the lake meeting the sea. Cam see the sunset from our balcony and it was simply superb. We get to cross the lake in a small boat to beach and lake restaurant and the swimming pool is clean. Staff is friendly and are available all times. Pramod from restaurant Staff always had a smile n greeted us. Worth the money. Thanks Make my trip and beach n lake Ayurveda resort for such an amazing experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Avenger220, Manager at Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Lingalu,

Thank you for your lovely review about your recent stay with us.

At Our Hotel, we take pride at our service and commit to always do our best to ensure our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay. It is with our great pleasure to receive your endorsements on our attentive team, convenient location and comfy room.

It means a lot to us to know we lived up to your expectation and went beyond it to ensure you were well looked after from arrival till departure. I will share your special review on this esteemed site, with all our entire staff of hotel.