All reviews executive chef pal singh regency restaurant his team the heart of the city special thanks chef mr mg road north indian excellent hospitality comfortable stay value for money courteous staff room service food quality f b breakfast spread
Reviewed 30 December 2018

We stayed in the hotel in Dec 18. The hotel is beautiful. The rooms were very good & clean. Since it was our wedding anniversary, i had asked the hotel staff to decorate the room, which was done very well. They even gave us 2 complimentary bottle of beer. We had a view of swimming pool from the room, we tried to visit the swimming pool, but could not due to some reasons, anyways the pool seem to be clean & hardly anyone using the same, so if you like to not having too much of crowd in the pool, it can be great experience. Even we saw gym,which had all the required machines/infrastructure, however none of the machine were on, we did not try to ask anyone to start it ,since we were just doing the hotel tour.
The breakfast was also amazing, it had all the varieties including Continental, South Indian, & punjabi cuisine, even got to taste some local dishes.
The staff was welcoming & warm. I was pleased with the hospitality.
Even we got a great deal,and thus found it worth the price, not sure if we would not have got it at the discounted prices, then i think it might have been a little costly.

Overall a good experience! (Great service & clean room)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Greetings from Fortune Hotel The South Park !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Trivandrum .

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities .

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Hotel The South Park and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 30 December 2018

Had to spend a night in Trivandrum when traveling for a wedding and chose The South Park on finding an extremely good deal online and have to say my experience was pretty good.

The hotel gives away a good vibe the moment you enter and the staff is very courteous. The room was good and had all amenities one would expect from a 4-star hotel and for once I found a room where everything, from TV to geyser worked without me having to call someone.

While the overall experience was good, there are some areas the hotel can/should improve. To start with, the check-in process seemed unnecessarily long. The sheets could have been cleaner and the breakfast's quality could have been better.

Nevertheless, I might consider opting for this hotel again if I'm in Trivandrum in the future. Oh, and something interesting worth mentioning. While checking in, I was told by the reception staff that a bottle of beer is complimentary for me. While it was basically useless for me, I found it rather amusing. Never seen complimentary beer offered as part of check in anywhere in India.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

Slow check-in, bath faucets not functioning adequately, poor mattress... but good location. Not the usual Fortune standard. It's alright if you need that location and you're out all day and don't have much time in the room.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr.Kurian,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum . We have conducted an investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

While I regret on behalf of all at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum , the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

vaishakh.surendran@fortunehotels.in

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Stayed in this hotel for 2 days early December. Well priced hotel though the fare was higher through the hotel. Surprised that they could not match the online Booking.com price!
Location is excellent.
Rooms facing the MG road noisy. Hence shifted to the rear and had good sleep.
Shower area messy. They should consider redesigning.
Had breakfast - avarage quality.
Special mention to be made about that wonderful lady Winona, guest relations manager. She was very helpful and understanding.

Room tip: Rear rooms better
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time in the hotel restaurant due to executive chef Joginder Pal, the food has authentic taste and more importantly its fresh. The staff is very caring and give a personal touch and true sign of a great dining place in Trivandrum, thumbs up all the way. Keep up the excellent standards Chef Joginder Pal.

Trip type: Traveled with friends