Fortune Hotel The South Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
View Hotel
The Grand Central(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Maurya Rajadhani(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Hotel Ganesh(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Navarathna Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Trivandrum Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Chirag inn(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
View Hotel
OYO 5344 Hotel Oasis(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
View Hotel
The Residency Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
View Hotel
Hotel Town Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive chefpal singhregency restaurantthe heart of the citychef mrspecial thanksmg roaddelicious foodhis teamcomfortable stayroom servicenorth indianfantastic hotelvalue for moneyf bfront officelast month
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best hotel of trivandrum. Must visit. One can enjoy ones evening nicely. Very comfortable and soothing. Punjab da putar Joginder Singh is it's main chef. Very coordial behavior. Thanks Joginder Bhai. A very splendid and marvelous hotel. In the heart of trivandrum. Enjoy your weekend and keep on enjoying.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
FHSP-Trivandrum, General Manager at Fortune Hotel The South Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr.Ramesh,

Greetings from Fortune Hotel The South Park !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Trivandrum .

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities .

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Hotel The South Park and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This review is after our second time stay in this property. We usually end up coming to trivandrum on business/academic purposes and last couple of visits we stayed in this property.

Pros :
1. Big spacious rooms
2. Worth the low rates provided by most travel web portals.
3. Consistent service
4. Excellent buffet breakfast.
5. Location is ideal.
6. Quite a few restaurants within walking distance.

Cons
1. Central AC at times does not seem to work.

Overall worth it for a day or two stay when you come for a purpose other than leisure

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr.Aby,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

HI today I taking about enjoyed the hotel . I really enjoyed the hotel . I thing every one like to enjoyed the hotel . I thing every one visit in fortune South park trivendrum
Best hotel in world according to me . Chef executive is fabulous.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Mr.Talwinder,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

South Park Trivandrum is located in central area of Trivandrum. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The breakfast and dinner had wide range of dishes. Most of all, the customer service is excellent. Reception as well as the restaurant staff was cordial. Thanks for the lovely service.

Room Tip: Good location
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vry gud, comfortable, centrally located, well maintained, gud food, vry gud spa services
The cons-
-d room provided to us was at d end of d floor (back of the property) With a door joining the nxt room.quite disturbing wid d talk n shouting of d room occupants being clearly heard.
- d room service was vry vry slow. After eating, wen we called for clering,no one turned up
- d mini bar was empty
- actually wntd to xtnd, bt d staff attitude made us chang our mind n v went to diff hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Bharadwaj,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback . I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum . We have conducted an investigation based on your feedback and have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

While I regret on behalf of all at Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum , the inconvenience you have faced, may I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Fortune Hotel The South Park , Trivandrum, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.