All reviews airport hotel close to the airport garden hotel swimming pool international airport nice pool awesome stay rooms are large special thanks restaurant staff very pleasant stay value for money house keeping tasty food special mention nice ambience great hospitality
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Candle light dinner was Awesome. Quality food. Good ambiance. Hospitality was really good. Myself and my husband had a wonderful time . A wonderful garden restaurant to spend some time with your loved ones.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dhanesh-DGM, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms.Shyni ,

Namaskar & Greetings from Team Uday Suites !!!

It was a pleasure to have your stay at Uday Suites and I thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor.

I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience and noted that you had impressed with our Facilities ,

The UDS experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and for such a delightful review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I made the booking request through Agoda wherein i just gave a brief note that my stay coincides with my wedding anniversary thereby requesting for a room with best view. When we reached the property, to our surprise our room was beautifully decorated with flowers and over the top they arranged for a delicious cake for us to cut. There can't be a better start to a special day like this one. Moreover, we liked the in room dining services, had an amazing breakfast, took a stroll to the beach nearby and had a splash in the pool.Special thanks to Mr Abhilash for going beyond call of duty and making our stay memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dhanesh-DGM, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Abhinav ,

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

Supurb Hotel. Hotel is very nice, Sothern express restaurant is great Specially staff wounderful. Hotel is very nice, Sothern express restaurant is great Specially staff wounderful. Waiter Satya is awesome Provide excellent customer service. I highly recommending to visit the Hotel.

Dear Mr. Ivachan Thankachan ,

Reviewed 12 February 2019

we stayed in this property more than 15 days and felt a homily atmosphere. All the front office and restaurant staffs are excellent and cooperative. Room facilities are good and all rooms balcony in swimming pool view having a balcony garden, which gives a different appearance to the property. it is very near to the Sangumugham beach and Vettukad famous new church.

Date of stay: April 2018
Dhanesh-DGM, General Manager at Uday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2019

Dear Mr.Shaji ,

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

It was an amazing stay at Uday . It was a business trip and stay for a night . A new place discovered to be with the family on vacation . Must Stay and for good help MR Abhilash is around very helpful

Trip type: Traveled on business