Abad Atrium Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
US$40
US$35
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Abad Pepper Route(Kochi (Cochin))(Great Value!)
US$23
US$22
Casino Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
US$46
US$43
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$16
Priceline
Abaam Hotel Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
US$38
US$35
Priceline
Sealine Beach Resort(Cherai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$36
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Malabar House(Kochi (Cochin))
US$103
US$93
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$91
US$78
  • Pool
All reviewsmuseum hotelpresidential suitebiryanisaw dolphinsunique hotelbazaar roadcomplimentary ridespice marketboat ridethird floorgreat ambienceno alcoholreception areafort kochi areastay there againjew townthree nights
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

So I visit cochin every year and this year instead of staying at one of the 5 stars decided to experiment with this museum hotel and im so glad I did. This place is heaven. From the time I entered to the time i checked out . I was as though in heaven. The staff was courteous and polite made sure all my needs were met. The rooms were well kept & neat. The food was as per my choice & less oil & fresh. Three cheers to the waterfront granary.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed on two separate occasions during my time in Kerala and unfortunately the first night was a total disaster! I arrived late at about 11pm to find they had no room for me (I had booked with booking.com). They told me my room was having maintenance done - I’m not why they hadn’t emailed me to let me know so I figured they had given my room away presuming I was a no show. They offered me a room for a fairly cheap price that I agreed to but I’m not sure it was even a room for guests... it was tiny and the single mattress was like concrete! The guys on reception while very friendly seemed a little hopeless if I’m honest. I told them I expected an upgrade when I returned a few days later! The next time I stayed the room was a significant improvement which was great but it was super noisy staying in the downstairs rooms. Noise from the restaurant and from other guests outside in the “museum”. The hotel is in a great location for exploring the old city of Kochi but I’m not sure I would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Good location but service staff looked little dull overall good view little expensive in menu
Did not enjoy the service they were very lazy did service with smile did recommand anything
I was only told that seasonal juices are available
When i ordered coffee the sterwaed told me that only filter coffee was there
So i think proper training is required by staff

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Within a few walking blocks of the fishing nets, this was an ideal location for us to photograph at sunset. The room was spacious (it was the Presidential Suite, after all...) and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and helpful in every way.

The only downside was that our internet was very flaky, coming and going every few minutes. It turned out the router for this room was dying and needed to be replaced. I have no doubt that was handled after we left (we didn't notify them of the problem until shortly before leaving -- our fault), and internet was fine down in the lobby.

Also note, there are no elevators, and this room was on the third floor. The staff took care of luggage up and down though.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Arshad E, Owner at The Waterfront Granary, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure serving you, Thank you for choosing stay with us and also for your wonderful comments. Sorry for your inconvenience on the internet issue at times when the internet provider has some repairs outside they do get a bit flaky anyway have notified the company to rectify any flaw in their service. appreciate your concern. just as you had mentioned regarding floors we have ground floor, First Floor and Second floor only total of 16 rooms.

Look forward to your next visit.

Arshad Ebrahim

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Located in the interesting, still trading bazzar rd. Lovely building and decor but pool, which swung our choice, was dirty. When asked the leaves were cleared but still dirty. Food at Waterfont is excellent, No alcohol. Large comfy room, good bathroom with walk in shower and toiletries. Free boat trip was very good, saw dolphins. Were provided with packed breakfast as we had early departure, nice touch.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Arshad E, Owner at The Waterfront Granary, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure to have served you nice to know you loved our place but as for the pool getting filled with the leaves i regret your inconvenience as a very serene atmosphere and as a shade i did not want to cut out the natural atmosphere of the place while redoing the hotel. Please bear with us will definitely ask my staff to take more care and clean out the leaves at regular intervals as for this problem we have also put in a nylon net under the tree so most of the problem is sorted out. Looking forward to your stay with us in the future too.

Best Regards