“Membership misused”

Got a photo?
Add it.
O2 Spa - Mantri Square
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had over a year used O2 spa with a membership for Rs 20k. I started however noticing that treatment not used by me were being charged to my account and discussed this with the staff at spa. They initially said that they will look into it, then mentioned it will be reversed and then told me to call their Hyderabad office. Tried calling a few times but no proper response.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

After a long day shopping, I looked for a place to feel refreshed. Walked into 02 Spa in Mantri Square, Bengaluru and went through the menu and I chose the 60min Deep Tissue Massage but unfortunately they failed (1)'Deep' Tissue Massage was a 'Shallow' Tissue Massage and (2) The price menu gave a different price then the final bill arrived. First, I asked for my email address and said that they would email my receipt. After I insisted on having a receipt the O2 Spa staff finally gave me one and when I saw the price breakdown I When I brought the price discrepancy to the attention of the staff and questioned them, they proceeded to tell me that it was because of the 15% tax, I'm not a mathematician, but it still did not add up. What a scam! They were trying to take advantage of a tourist!

Reviewed November 7, 2016

Jasika is very good in service and friendly to customers in mantri mall .
I also liked welcome drink which i like.

1  Thank Rakesh S
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Awesome service provided ,the staff out there is friendly and suggests u best of required services also i was feeling bit tired provided me with best of body massage now i feel better :) Rhank you Guyz ...Keep it up :)

o2spasalon, Manager at O2 Spa - Mantri Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we appreciate you for taking your time out of busy schedule and writing a review on O2spa. Your feedback helps us in enhancing the quality of service even better.

We thank you once again