US$123
US$152
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$109
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$63
US$59
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$63
US$52
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 08/01
US$174
US$157
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$136
Priceline
All reviewsbudget hotelcafe coffee dayvalue for moneymr ranjansap labsrooms are smallhotel premisesbusiness tripplace to stayground floorspecial thankscomfortable stayexcellent staynice experiencemain roadlong stayrestaurant staff
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Never before shared my thoughts in public forum. Now, I really wish to share my experience about my stay

About Reception - 2 Dude particularly (Suvankar & Ashutosh), usually with beautiful & cheering face,
greeting's throughout the day while we are passing by, their attitude is expecting to serve me when I look into their eyes. Lovely, friendly and awesome

About Food Court - again 2 excellent super hero's (Anil Kumar, Pradeep), of which I wish to thank a lot Mr.Anil. On particular day after my evening shift, was on deep sleep, next day received a call from restaurant around 10:30.
Call from Anil; Sir seems you have not done with your breakfast, do you wish to have some, I thank this guy, who had really taken care of me as like my Mother. When I explained the same to my family, they were very much happy, getting a guardian at outstation.

In total people who serve us during our stay are extreme happy to serve us, what else expected

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel - Bangalore (Whitefield), responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback & words of appreciation for our food and overall services.

We at Ginger Hotels will continue to maintain our standards and efforts to enhance the overall experience of our valuable guests.

It was a great pleasure having you to stay with us at Ginger Hotels and we look forward to your continued association with us.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was stayed in this hotel for 16 nights and I really enjoyed. I am happy to comeback. Staff are very user friendly and front desk are very good to help us ( Bharathi). She helped lots to me whenever I asked help.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

With respect to your recent stay with us, we are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience and were delighted by the friendly service provided.

We thank you once again for your kind words and look forward to your next visit at Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Over all it’s very good and need to improve of variety food in cafeteria.

Room service is very good and staffs also be like friendly.

And need to improve WiFi signals.

Nice experience in this hotel in Bangalore

Stayed: March 2018
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel - Bangalore (Whitefield), responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your inputs and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our services. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you again to Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had been here with a group of friends few of whom were Bengalis. The restaurant is situated on the terrace and is quite a cute place with nice ambiance.They have some decorations which adds up to the ambiance. The waiters are all Bengalis so our Bengali friends were chatting with them which told me that the staff was very friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you again to Ginger Hotels.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Felt like a second home. All the staffs are very humble n polite and most importantly are always reachable.I find all the staffs carrying a beautiful smile on their face and that makes my day more beautiful, especially Mr Suvankar Das who would always be available to help u out with a beautiful smile. I always find my room n bathroom clean with all the things placed nicely around.. Being a vegan (without onion n garlic) I usually find it difficult to get food, but here am thankful to the chef and the manager for providing me good n tasty food..and thus making me feel like being in another home. The complimentary breakfast includes a lot of varieties, like fruits, juice, bread, butter, jam, cornflakes, milk, n prepared foods like varieties of paratha n sabji, uttapam, idli sambar with chutneys n many more..Many thanks to the chef n the manager for preparing special veg item without onion n garlic for me every morning. Really appreciate.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Ginger_Response_Team, Manager at Ginger Hotel - Bangalore (Whitefield), responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.