US$98
US$82
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$75
US$191
US$158
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

1,019 results
All reviewsgaruda mallfortune hotelitc propertymg roadfront officethe heart of the citycomfortable staybusiness hotelexcellent servicecentral locationroom servicef bexcellent hotelcourteous staffbusiness tripcoffee shopbrigade road
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

In this hotel rooms are good and restaurant not big but they have 3 restaurant in breakfast they have lot of variety and healthy items they kept in breakfast in morning i order tea in my table they served in a minute I like that way of they served in room service I order coffee in morning 5am I had the coffee but I don't have time eat my breakfast but service guy Shiva he offered me take away breakfast in my room so I'm very happy with this service

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Babul A
KuldeepDhawan, General Manager at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group during your visit to Bangalore and also for sparing time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to reach such a delightful recommendation.

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful words for the team. We, at WelcomHotel Bengaluru believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It was also a pleasure for them to learn that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the place,good ambience and thanks to Chef Shreyas,he sure does justice to his job.He not only loves to cook,he knows the science behind food and also the history behind food, that sums up everything to be a Super Awesome Chef he's.We had a wonderful evening their at the Coffee shop,thanks Chef Shreyas for walking an extra mile,u sure know how to keep ur guests happy.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anupama N
KuldeepDhawan, General Manager at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us…Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group and giving us an opportunity to serve you… Maintaining high standards of luxury and finesse in our Product & Services is our benchmark.

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort & to make their stay truly memorable.

Thank you once again for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at the WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The team makes you feel at home when you are here, Starting with Mr. Keshav (Front Desk Manager), always with a smile, he ensures I spend less than a min in getting checked in. Special care taken to my previous stay request and executed well.
Mr. Kumar (Food and Beverage Manager) always ensures i get the best of the available options at dinning also suggest and recommends specials of the day.
Chef Savon special a must try Chole masala, great chef who creates some amazing mouthwatering dishes to try. Overall it was a great experience and the staff member were very kind and friendly.

Thanks to housekeeping boy Bhima for keeping the room neat and tidy.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank joseph p

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group as a preferred hotel during your visits to Bangalore and for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

The team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation. Our team members are our greatest strength and your appreciation will certainly motivate them to scale for new heights in excellence.

At WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group, it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.
We are happy to read that we have met your expectations.

Your support to our hotel is invaluable to us and we and look forward to having continued opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying in welcome banglore for few days its was good expriance in this hotel was perfect in front office we no need wait for more then ten mins for our proccesing bills onece i entering the room it was little bit dust on the tables but room was cleand and coridoors also clean and Room service orders are well timing of serving foods and the food trays also very clean from service one person shiva he was serving my foods in my room two times while talking he takering the guest very well i impress and i went to the bar they have good collection of brands but not much in returant buffet they have lot of varities of items in brakfast also they having tasty food totaly good service from every staffs good and comportable to stay here

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Heremba M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group, during your visit to Bangalore and also for taking time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

The team and I sincerely appreciate your compliments on our rooms and facilities. We are also grateful for your kind words on our service, which is a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best luxury services always.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Welcomhotel is centrally located near MG Road and has Panasonic view of the green vista spread across the hotel. The room sizes are very good and done up in modern tastes. However, the staff needs proper training. The response time in restaurant is slow and the staff tends to forget the orders at breakfast time. Also room service needs improvement.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Rakesh S

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to apprise us of our shortcomings. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

It is our endeavour to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but its apparent in this case, we fell short. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back at WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

With kind regards,