Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
StayForLongUS$72
2,507 results
All reviews mg road cafe mozaic chinese restaurant jiva spa the heart of the city business hotel coffee shop pool side central location in room dining excellent service business trip duty manager home away from home excellent stay breakfast spread comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful as always Taj never fails to make me super contented with my stay . The room at this property as one of the most tastefully done with modern interiors and heartwarming upholstery! The bathroom is so very spacious with separate cubicals for the toilet and bath . The dressing area and wardrobe with a full length mirror is a much appreciated add on!
The rooms are so quiet with a very comfortable bed .
I must mention the housekeeping as my room was cleaned and set up very well - sometimes even twice a day .
mR Manjunath was so meticulous with keeping my room so tidy !
The breakfast by the pool and the variety of food was exceptional !
Looking forward for my next trip to this well maintained property at the heart of the city !!!
Last but not the least my check out was so taken care of with such courteousness by Ms Akasmika Panda .

Trip type: Traveled solo
Jaikant Shroff, General Manager at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

It is our privilege and honor to be of service to you. We are truly delighted to learn that you had a wonderful and memorable stay with us. It is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence.

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Manjunath and Akasmika Panda and acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel and thank you for choosing the Taj MG Road- Bengaluru!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Taj MG Road Stay was excellent, right from entry to exit every minute place is clean and sanitized at regular intervals. Kajal from the front office desk is so humbled and best at her profession, she welcomes her guests with her beautiful smile & make sure our stay is best. Anything which is of urgent and needs action, just a phone call she makes sure it is done on time. They say cleanliness is next to godliness and its true that, If we stay for more than a day Kajal makes sure we give our time and get the room cleaned at our convenience which makes us to stay there for days. Check in, Check out are smoothly handled by Kajal without any hassle. I would say Taj group is blessed to have an employee like Kajal. I would like to thank her for her hospitality and keep smiling as always. I would prefer Taj MG Road anytime if I want to have a good day to dine in or stay for pampering myself by relaxing stay. I have stayed as solo and also with my friends, at any given situation Kajal always makes sure to greet people irrespective of her work load. Thank you Kajal! 5 star to Taj group.#poolview#7rivers#gym#lobby#swimmingpool#diningarea#jivaspa#at it's best!!!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Kajal and acknowledge her effort in an appropriate Forum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service at Taj MG ROAD BANGALORE specially by travel Desk
Mr Ningaraja and Sridhar
Guest service to the topmost hospitality benchmark
Made us feel at home and helping us in every possible way to get through our business done in the new city

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Ningaraju and Shridhar and acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent services and hospitality has been provided during my 4 days stay. Reception and house keeping were excellent. Food at buffets were tasty. Maintaining such standards following Covid protocol is prais worthy.
Best wishes in continuing your efforts in future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jaikant Shroff, General Manager at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Yadav,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely brilliant idea and concept to get the Taj kitchen straight to your home...
Very good hygienic food.. Packaging is simply great and safe.. Food quality same as what you would get at the restaurant... Delivery time is spot on...believe me you will feel very safe to have this food in these different times we are in... In TATAS Taj i trust completely... Unique and special...

The highlight of this entire process are the front line staff.. THILAKA AND JOYCEE.. two of the most amazing people iv ever interacted with... Brilliant efficiency and crystal clear understanding of customers priority and needs... Iv been to very many 5*/7* groups for the past 22years... Id definitely say that Thilaka and Joycee are stand out in the crowd when it comes to service and getting the job done to beyond satisfaction... Three cheers to the two strong pillers of Bangalore Qmin.. Simply fantastic...

Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings from the Taj MG Road, Bengaluru!

It is our privilege and honor to be of service to you. We are truly delighted to learn that you liked our Qmin menu & quick home delivery. It is feedback like yours that motivates us to strive consistently for excellence.

I shall personally convey your appreciation to Thilaka & Joicy and acknowledge their effort in an appropriate Forum.