Lowest prices for your stay
Sheraton.com
Hotels.comUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
Booking.comUS$55
2,701 results
All reviews orion mall the club lounge persian terrace feast restaurant excellent service special thanks business trip a wonderful stay great experience home away from home excellent hotel rooms are spacious special mention great hospitality take care his team courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

I am very regular to the hotel and I love to stay at the hotel only because of the staff and their helpful nature.I am an elite member and they treat me like a king.I will definitely continue my stay here.Special mention to Reception people Hariprasad, Shalini, Muthukumar & Soni.Thanks to Debolina for ensuring I am comfortable in the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Marketing at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We are delighted to receive your appreciation and your kind commendations have been received with much gratitude by all.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

This was my first time in the Bangalore Sheraton but definitely won't be my last. The people starting from Diksha at the reservations and Rajesh in the Persian Terrance and Mutthu at the front desk all of them were brilliant. Our request for a special diet which involved the hotel providing us things like celery juice at 5:30 in the morning was taken care of with ease. Rahul the Chef de Cuisine meet us when we checked in took down every fine detail and ensured that we had a brilliant experience during our stay. Each of our meal was fine tuned to our requirements and Rahul ensured he called us and checked on us. We decided to host a few of our guests for dinner and Rahul was there too helping us out making our experience truly amazing. He even went ahead to make 2 types of porridges one of them in the way we specified and the other was his improvisation, and boy! was I glad he was showing of his culinary skills because something as simple as a porridge was made with love and utmost care. It was delicious to a point where I was ready to give up my bacon for that gloop. Also this is one of the few places which knows how to cook salmon perfectly. I'm definitely going back there, thanks to the the insane level of service that Rahul and team provided.

Room tip: Get the pool view room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Good food. Wide range of cuisines. Great service. They were very particular about the covid regulations.

Had a wonderful time. Especially enjoyed the mutton rogan josh and cheesecake. Ambience and music is good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Marketing at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Reviewed 5 April 2021

In an excellent location just downtown Bangalore and diagonally resting near Orion, WorldTrade Centre and Iskon Temple, this is an excellent facility. Rooms are excellent, clean and well decorated. The reception is nice, welcoming and efficiently run special shout out to Suraj and Hari from the front-desk team.

Good review so far and wondering why still a 4 star?
"Food=Disappointment" not Sheraton Standards, I booked my staycation for 2nights and after tasting the food, I had to cut-short my stay and move to another hotel. Like the saying "Good Food Good Mood" - My mood was spoiled after having the food at the restaurant "Feast" and yeah had to cheer myself up by stepping out of the hotel for a while. I mean, who can mess up a DOSA, I have attached a photo of the Dosa that was served to me and for a moment, it made me think where did I step in. But yes, it's just not about the Dosa, but the entire Breakfast and Lunch was a disaster I would say.

But what made the difference is the attention I got specifically with the help from Debalina in the front-office department who made my stay even better by listening to my concern and addressing it on priority during her busy hours and promising for a room upgrade on my next visit. Her commitment to guest satisfaction is highly commendable. I am glad I met her. Sweet surprise meeting Pradeep - Head of HR during my check-out and him asking about my experience during my stay is highly appreciated.

Overall, this place has got knowledgeable staff with low ego and great service. Service that reminds me Kudos to Priya and Gurmeet from the F&B service team for being very accommodating and making me feel at home. All in all, I would highly recommend a stay here both for business and leisure travellers. (Leisure/Staycations only if food quality and taste is improved)

Room tip: Recommend the Club Pool Facing rooms at a higher floor
Reviewed 3 April 2021

The ambience , food , hospitality and overall experience was really very good.
This was our wedding anniversary celebration and they made sure it was a memorable one.
Mr.Gurmeet and Mr.Harsh made sure we were comfortable and our night was memorable one.
I would definitely come over again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Team Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, Marketing at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Request you to visit our Facebook page and Instagram to stay abreast with our offers and events.