Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$24
US$22
View deal
PricelineUS$24
eDreamsUS$22
Agoda.comUS$22
TripadvisorUS$22
All reviews community kitchen nice stay home away from home indiranagar sheets comfort cleanliness bathroom india location property reception ambience hospitality team
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I’ve been staying at woke Indiranagar for a few months now, originally started as a short-term option while I look for another place but that's changed since it's been such a great stay!

The entire place is maintained really well, with really clean rooms and bathrooms, a well-kept community kitchen, and comfy spaces around the property to work during the day. The garden is probably my favorite part of the entire hostel – beautiful and spacious, lit up in the evening so you can sit down with friends, and just a calm, lovely space to unwind in. This while being right in the middle of Indiranagar is amazing.

The location is also such a good added benefit – it’s a close walk to 100 ft road, so there are tons of retail and dining options. It’s also minutes away from great little grocery stores, from nature’s basket, as well as third wave and Starbucks, and so everyday purchases are a breeze too. The neighborhood is great, being in defense colony, I love spending mornings just walking around the neighborhood or going to a walking trail at a park nearby - You can really make use of Bangalore’s great weather. The location is also central enough that if you’re in Bangalore to explore the city you can take a quick uber to MG, Cubbon, Koramangala, and more.

The staff and the people are the BEST part. They’re friendly, professional, treat the property and the people like their own, and really make the place feel so comfortable, which is probably a huge reason I haven’t tried looking for another place. You get to meet all sorts of really interesting people coming through, from digital nomads to solo travelers, the works.

Can’t recommend it enough (I’ve already been dragging friends over to stay). I stayed at the Woke in Goa a few weeks ago too, and it’s just as good. The only thing that’s missing is more locations – Open one in all the major cities please, maybe a membership program and I’ll stay in all of them.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2021

I had 15 days stay in the hostel, not even for one day did I mIssed my home such good was the hospitality at the hostel. I had made many friends and would always want to come back to the place.

The staff, both Afzal and Bhim were very helpful in every manner. Whatever I needed was arranged. Especially, Bhim made sure not only me but all the guest at the hostel are in comfort and well looked after.

Keep it up Team.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

We did bike ride from Chennai to Bangalore and stayed here for 2 days. We have taken one room and 2 beds in dormitory. Nice rooms and ambience was very nice in whole. WIFI is there and you have comfy sit outs to work with laptops. Lawn and sit outs were great for a chitchat and to have a relaxed time with friends. Near by you have restaurants, pubs and hotels for time outs. Location itself is calm and good. I enjoyed the stay. Reception was good and quick. Nice people around to help.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2020

I stayed there for a week
The staff is friendly and polite
The rooms and washrooms are ALWAYS clean
The kitchen is well stocked and hygenic
The common areas are very cozy

Also, the location is very great. Everything is accesible yet its very quiet around

Room tip: if you are a couple go for the private room its cheaper than getting two beds
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020

I have stayed in the hostel for 2 months and I’m starting experience was great. As I was stuck in the hostel because of COVID-19, I couldn’t leave early. But in last few days of my staying I had the worst experience ever. I was harassed by one of the staff namely afsal, the so called reception guy. One night during party he got so drunk that he started harassing me and even tried to enter in the female dorm. When I complained about it to the property manager and owner, they decided to safe guard the employee and I didn’t got any justice from there side. The management handled the case very badly and I was forced to leave the hostel and move away somewhere. Never going back here and please be safe if you decide to stay here.

Date of stay: June 2020