US$123
ITC Windsor, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$131
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$103
US$82
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$68
US$60
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$138
US$124
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
US$108
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$52
US$44
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Free cancellation until 07/25
US$191
US$163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$75
2,206 results
All reviewslotus pavilionk kmassage chairguest relationsbeautiful hotelub citygarden cityindian restaurantkebabcoffee shopspecial thankscubbon parkgreat ambiencebusiness tripbreakfast buffetexcellent servicean oasis
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had visited K and K Restaurant i dont remember when was the visit but the tandoori kalmi kabab which was deboned was one of the best tandoori kababs i have ever had till date. There was another course of meal where we had ordered which wass called naan e bakumack [dont remember the exact name] the service was exemplary and the taste was indeed 5*.

Stayed: May 2017
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr. Ashish,

Thank you for taking out the time to share this wonderful review on this platform. We, at ITC Gardenia, strive to complement our convenient location with a host of top notch amenities, excellent accommodation & refined facilities, all under one roof. Indeed, we take immense pride in our culinary offerings and I am glad you had a great experience in our signature Indian restaurant, K&K. Please do try out our specialty restaurants, Ottimo and Edo as well on your next visit to ITC Gardenia. It was indeed our pleasure to have had your patronage and we do look forward to your future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Last time I had stayed at the Hotel in August 2017, the hotel refused to offer me a Balcony room, but later the GM met me personally when I was checking out and assured me of excellent service in future and also wrote about it on the TripAdvisor, decide to recheck in today.

During Check-in I told the staff about needing a room with a view also told them about the incident last time, I was given room no 1234 is perfect, the view was pathetic (Photo enclosed)and showed how insensitive the assurance from the GM was 6 months ago.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Qidwai,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. At ITC Gardenia, our ultimate endeavor is to provide out guests with indigenous hospitality to all out guests and it is rather unfortunate we did not meet your expectations in fulfilling the same. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back for a more memorable experience.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Overall, I was underwhelmed by my visit at ITC Gardenia, expecting a more luxurious experience as I have had at other ITC Hotels. That is not to say I had a bad experience - no, but that I thought the level of service would at least match what I've experienced at other ITC.

What I noticed was that guest services interacts with the guests a lot less than at other ITC. The only time I heard from Guest Services was when I checked in and and checked out. I often walked past Guest Services girls walking around the hotel and they rarely acknowledged me by saying hi. Compare that to the girls at ITC Maratha, who are very engaging with guests, are always smiling, and exceed expectations at all times, all hotel stays. That wasn't the case during my visit at Gardenia.

I did have some concerns about my stay, for example, I had 2 rooms booked but the hotel only thought I had one. When I arrived, they were surprised that I did have 2 reservations. I am not sure why this was missed. I am a SPG Platinum member who is eligible for upgrades (to suites if they are available). What I found is that they upgraded the room I occupied, but didn't plan to upgrade the other room I have booked for a friend, even though I was paying for it. The only reason they upgraded the second room was because of the mistake they made in missing the other reservation. It should be that upgrades are offered to SPG Platinum members for both rooms that are booked, and I did qualify as both were under my name, I occupied one of them, and I paid for both of them.

I also had some mis-information provided about car services, where the driver who picked us up from Airport told me our package included 3 days of driving with him. It was sad to find out this was not true and the front desk said it was not included. They couldn't explain why I was given wrong information.

On a positive note, I can say that security is very friendly, the pool guy is very friendly, and the housekeeping is very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Gary,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your constructive feedback with us. It is feedback from discerning guests such as you which motivates us to do better each day and create memorable experiences for our guests. At ITC Gardenia, our ultimate endeavor is to provide our guests with indigenous hospitality and it is rather unfortunate we did not meet your expectations this time around. We have taken a note of your feedback and I believe the same has been resolved to your satisfaction by our Front Office Manager, Mr. Himanshu Batra who has been in touch with you. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

After my fist stay I have never stayed anywhere else; this is the city center and easily accessible; great amenities and ambience with some of the best restaurants.

quiet and privacy is one of the reasons for my stay here apart from the great service

Room Tip: accessibility to the city; awesome view and privacy
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. It’s heartening to learn that you had a memorable time and enjoyed our specialized services. At ITC Gardenia we offer tranquil ambiance coupled with world-class services that augment the experience of discerning business and leisure travelers. It is our endeavor to provide bespoke and indigenous hospitality to our guests at all time and it indeed is very encouraging and motivating for all of us to receive such positive feedback. Indeed, we take immense pride in our culinary offerings and I am glad the same was to your liking. It was indeed a pleasure to have had your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you are planning to visit Bengaluru, you must stay at ITC Gardenia! From the moment my airport cab enter the gates of this magnificent hotel, I already felt the warmth of ITC personnel from the guards, to the concierge, to the font desk and house keeping staff. Endless "Namaste" greetings just made me feel so welcome. Each staff Is well trained on their individual function and execute their assigned service well. Rohan from front desk made sure my check-in was stress free despite arriving mush earlier without announcement. My room was kept perfectly neat and tidy during the full length of my stay, thanks to Surya! And you are a single lady traveler and do not know were to go, have no fear - Angelique knows exactly where the fun is! If you are a foodie, ITC Gadenia alone boasts of a number of excellent restaurants. Breakfast and lunch buffets at Cubbon is simply spectacular. I would also suggest to give Edo a try - super fresh salmon sashimi is like butter in your mouth. Kudos ITC Gardenia! You made my Bengaluru trip a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review on this platform. ITC Gardenia takes its inspiration from the Garden city that Bangalore is fondly called and reflects the same through its design. This in line with our responsible luxury initiatives and I am happy we have your support in the same. We at ITC Gardenia strive to complement our convenient location with a host of top notch amenities, excellent accommodation & refined facilities, all under one roof. We take pride in our culinary offerings and I am glad your dining experience at Cubbon Pavilion and Edo was up to your expectations. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to It was indeed our pleasure to have had your patronage and we do look forward to your future visits to our hotel.