“Review”

Bartin's Restobar
Ranked #4,645 of 11,293 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: European, Indian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

B=A=R=T=I=N=S Located at Milestone 1211, 100 Feet Road Indiranagar, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore.

Ambience :
I had this place in my mind because of rooftop, and never get the time to check this place.
And finally on one fine day which happened to be On last Monday, I visited this place with my team.
I supprised a garden set up inside a restobar.
The tables are located just next to the open garden and terrace on the rooftop giving a perfect ingredients to have an awesome Bangalore Weather with evening dinner.
And the tables are placed like that you get an amazing view of Indrinagar.
They played awesome music too...

Reviewed February 11, 2018

This place is best for its dance floor and hence avoid going here if you plan for an afternoon lunch. Most of the items that we had ordered were not available. I would recommend this place only for DJ nights.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Bartin’s Restobar is located above Peter England showroom (level 3), at 100 ft road, Indiranagar. Extremely pretty rooftop bar and restaurant Thats the first thing you notice about this place. Wait for the surprise

Ambience:

As soon as you enter the restaurant, you notice a wall with modern art and indoor seating on your left. On your right, you see the bar and then the architectural beauty!!! The tables at the extreme left are also smoking zones. So if you are someone who can’t stand smoke, you will stick to the left side of the restaurant.

Not in my wildest dreams have I imagined a garden set up inside a restaurant! They literally have cute little pots with plants on the walls (how??? ). These guys have taken go green into a whole new level.They also have few tables on top
The tables strategically placed so that you get an amazing view .
Hello Photography addicts and Nature lovers

I enjoyed the music played throughout the evening!

Food:

Bartin’s special cocktail - Bartin’s specially cocktail was a mix of vodka, apple juice and sweet and sour! They have tiny pieces of apple in your drink I’m not a vodka person but fell in love with this!!

Ice tea - you can never go wrong with an ice tea and this tasted exactly how it had to!

Andhra chilli chicken - batter fried chicken tossed with ground green chillies and coriander (I tasted a hint of mint as well). This tasted different from the chilli chicken I have eaten so far. All you spicy food lovers, here’s something you should order (was a bit too spicy for me).

Chilli bell coriander fish - this was a sea food version of the chilli chicken. Again we have green chillies and coriander ground together, but this time tossed with bell peppers and fish.

Fish and chips - (I loved this ) Crumb fried fish and French fries. The fries were tossed in a magic spice (tasted something like paprika and Salt mixed together). The tartar sauce with which the dish is served is to die for

Lamb chops - Lamb chops tossed with Indian spices. The lamb was medium rare (dint work for me) but those who love their meat this way must order this dish. I however loved how the masala tasted.

Spicy grilled fish - Mildly spiced fish fillets are grilled and served with mashed potatoes. The potatoes are mixed with mayonnaise and a hint of cheese.

Magic wings - My favourite out of the lot!! I love chicken wings specially when it is tossed with barbecue sauce. Yummy

Dessert:

Jamun with Rabri - Hot Gulab jamun soaked in Rabri served with almond shavings . Highly recommend as this is such a deadly combination!!! Two best desserts served together! You can’t stop eating this.

Service:

We have extremely friendly people right from the time you step into the restaurant. You get your customisations with the dishes as well. If you are too picky, make sure you explain what you want and how you want before you order something. I noticed too many regular customers dining on a weekday evening. So now you know you should definitely visit this place (and you will keep going back).

Overall it was a great experience and I spent a lovely evening ☺️