“Into the Belgian Waffle Factory”

Belgian waffle factory
Ranked #786 of 11,295 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Neighborhood: MG Road
Description: Located in the heart of the city, Belgian waffle factory is one of the newest trends in the world of tasty take away waffles. You can find us on zomato.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Belgian Waffle Factory comes to rescue for any waffle craving. The outlet has a yellow and black theme which looks like a honeycomb. You can find interesting waffle quotes on either of the walls. They also have seating arrangements on the sides.

We were so looking forward to trying their waffles which comes in two types – bubble and sandwich formats. The waffles come in 8 different flavors like Red Velvet, Chocolate, even Charcoal among others. You can mix and match more than 30+ types of condiments to create your favorite. The Belgian Waffle Factory is one of the only place in the city where you can also have a savory waffle. Another interesting factor was that you can have each of the waffle in an eggless format as well.

Being huge fans of waffle, we quickly ordered the Monkeybella. The is made in Original Waffle with banana, Nutella and Whipped cream on top. The waffle took close to 10mins to arrive and was dipped generously in the Nutella spread. The waffle was cooked properly and was crunchy from outside and soft from inside. Loved it to the core. You cannot miss this here!!

Next, we had the Crunchy Munchy, again made in an Original Waffle. This is topped with Caramel, Banana, Cream and then Cornflakes on top. This is one of the waffles which are very light and can be easily tried. An absolute delight when it comes to the taste. What we really loved was the combination of waffle and cornflakes making it a bit crunchy.

We also wanted to try something from the Bubble family, so we ordered the Bubble Special. This is made in a Red Velvet Bubble Waffle with Whipped Cream, Chocolate and Strawberry. The taste of the red velvet was coming out beautifully. The combination of Strawberries and whipped cream is a match made in heaven. You won’t be anything better than this. We also had the Red Wonder. A simple Red Velvet waffle is filled with cream cheese. This experience is like having a Red Velvet Cupcake, delightful!!

At last we came to the Savory Waffle. This product was made in Original Waffle with a generous spread of Mayo, Fries and Chipotle. If you haven’t had savory waffles before than Belgian Waffle Factory is the place to try. It a different experience in itself and the flavors are insane.

Overall, we were overwhelmed with the fresh waffles at the Belgian Waffle Factory.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

place serves so far one of the best Waffle in town. The base was hot, crispy and perfect

Ambience :

A very cozy place with yellow and black theme.. Quotes related to Waffle around and few high chairs

Nachos :

For me this was a good addition because I usually can't eat just sweet without savory. The Nachos and Cheese dip were good.

Crunchy Munchy :

The name says it all.

This is a original Waffle along with Banana, Corn flakes, Caramel and Cream.. Every bite had good crunch. Tasted good.

The Sin :

My favorite from what we tried . Chocolate battered waffle smeared with Nutella, Chocolate and Choco chips for bite . So Sinful! Must try for Chocolate lovers . The waffles were served hot and the melting chocolate on it was so delicious!

5.0 :

I know the name is unique .. So was the Bubble wrap waffle ..

This Bubble Waffle was topped with fresh Strawberry, Oreo, Gems, and Dark Chocolate and Cream ( It comes with a choice of Ice cream or Cream)

It tasted as beautifully as it looked.. Well it was not only topped with all these toppings, even found them when i dug into my waffle, it is quite heavy and filling for one person..

Overall experience :

A very good place to enjoy Fresh and tasty waffle , its also a kind of place for pick and go, and waffles very handy.

Seating options are too less, could have been better, other wise this is a good place..

Reviewed March 9, 2018

While there are many hidden gems in Bangalore, this is another one amongst them. Located just off Brigade Road, it's very easy to miss this cosy joint. It is more like a takeout outlet, but you can't really take the waffles out as the moment you have your first bite, you're frozen to the place. They're just so heavenly, sinful, drooling, and a 100 other synonyms. Their waffles have the perfect texture, with that crisp outside and a soft inside, not too big in size, perfect enough to sandwich 2 of them right into your mouth.

I happened to visit this place as it was so highly rated on Zomato, and got to know why is it so. As I reached, the owner suggested me what to have. He suggested me to have The Sin (9.5/10) which is their bestseller. And believe me, after you take a bite of it, you'll definitely feel the sin! Laced with generous helpings of milk chocolate and nutella, this is like a blessing from the almighty himself. The other waffle that I tried was a Chef's Special Bubble Waffle (9/10) which was a giant. Bubble waffles are a softer textured version of waffles which as the owner said was somewhere between a pancake and a crepe. This one had ice cream, whipped cream, milk chocolate, nutella and kit kat to seal the deal. I was full by this time, but ever since I made my mind to visit this place, I wanted to try their Red Wonder (8.5/10). I can only give you one suggestion about this, please don't have this after the 2 that I had first. Not only will you be full to the brim, but the chocolate kind of overpowers the flavour of this one. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the 2-3 bites I could have of it, and let my friend finish off the rest. While we could have stuck to 2 waffles, such was the taste, texture and glamour to it that we had to have another one.If I haven't mentioned it already, this is a MUST visit for everyone in an around MG road/Brigade road. If not, you might as well plan a visit to go there walking (so that you won't feel that you've "sinned"). Anyhow, this is one of the best waffles I've tasted all over India, and I'll go again to have that pleasantly unpleasant sugar rush!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This outlet serves you with a variety of waffles with overloaded with ice cream of your choice. Enjoy with your loved ones

Reviewed January 27, 2018

The fact that every waffle seems Instagram-worthy as well as tastes amazing makes this place a must try! Forget your deit or go here on your cheat days for sure! The bubble sin waffle is the one I always get and it is a must have for all the components of a waffle on your first try, They have a build your own waffle feature and the quality here beats all the other places I've tried for sure. Now stop reading this and go!