“One of the worse airport lounge”

Plaza Premium Lounge
Book In Advance
More Info
US$117.54*
and up
Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport Plaza...
Ranked #47 of 345 things to do in Bengaluru
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have asked to use the shower room but the staff keep telling me it’s occupied. Waited for one hour but at the end was not able to take my shower. Food & beverage selections are not fantastic also.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"jet airways"
"comfortable seats"
in 4 reviews
"food options are limited"
"courteous staff"
"security check"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Unless you want to get a headache - best avoided, too many people - mostly talking on loud voice on telephone. I used it as I have to charge my phone before I board the flight. Food is decent but just not the place to relax. Many nice places in airport to chill and relax. I think entry is free with most credit cards it seems. Getting in has a long que.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One if the biggest lounge area I have seen. Was quite busy and people were really coming and going. Yet you can find a comfortable seat.

Food menu was interesting with live counters and was quite tasty. Beverages like tea and juices were good. Don't expect a lavish speed but it's fair enough. Alcohol is payable.

Kept clean and quick service.

1  Thank bharathbkumar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Accessed the lounge with my HDFC Visa Signature Card. The lounge is okay with decent chairs but food options are limited and they taste good. Alcoholic Drinks are not free(Lounge at international gates provide free Alocoholic drinks). I wont spend 27$ to access it, if I have free lounge passes left then only I will access it.