Review Highlights
Great Experience

Planned our tour with Frozen Highway, nice experience , overall it was good, all the meals were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Th0999
via mobile
Best experience ever.. Very much recommended

Taken a trip to Kashmir to Ladakh, it was amazing experience, it was our first time to Himalaya... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Piyusha S

All reviews unforgettable journey nubra valley and pangong lake captain mechanic emmanual company tour arrangements indian bike driver ladakh
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I booked tour for my friend as a wedding gift through Frozen Highway, my friend were very happy with the tour and there was not a single hiccup during the tour , Thanks

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We were a group of 18 People travelling on bike. The experience was great. The COVID norms were followed properly and we were ensure a safety. Very nice n polite team and for sure whenever I'll plan my next holiday will surely approach you people.... Thanks for making the trip memorable for me ... :) :)

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Awesome Tour

We booked bike tour in 2020 but couldn't travel due to Pandemic. We postponed the tour for 2021 n it was a well planned tour. We enjoyed our stay in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake and the food served was good at all places. Our road captain and mechanic were very helpful for the complete tour.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

We had booked our trip for Leh Ladakh in DEC '20 which went went very good and hassle less . The frozen Highway Team constantly followed with everything and every part of the trip and made this trip more memorable. As per the plan all places got covered and driver is so polite , hotels booked were very good with their best services. Rahul from Frozen Highway did a great job in communicating the things and constantly checking with us about the tour each day is arreachable. Will refer more friends and family to you sir. Thanks a lot again...

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We had a last-minute booking with and even then Mr. Emmanual made sure we had the most memorable trip. Every detail of the trip was already planned and we didi hesitate the booking as it was Pay on Arrival. I had been through many bike rides, self managed as well as through agents but this was the most sweetest and memorable. Thanks for the wonderful time at Nubra Valley. Overall, I would rate this experience as A1 and would love to enjoy another trip planned by you.

Date of experience: March 2021