“The best of nature and adventure”
Review of Exotic Travel

Exotic Travel
Ranked #4 of 36 Tours in Leh
More attraction details
Owner description: We are local tour operators from Leh Ladakh India specialize in all kind of trekking, wild life tour ( specially Snow Leopard and Birding ) cultural tour. Phunchok TSERING founded Exotic Travel in 2003 with a vision to provide better infrastructure in tourism industry and to help promote Eco-tourism practices. After my Graduation pursue a career in Tourism by having traveled and trekking extensively throughout country for many years. I perfected myself in French Language and decided to open his own Travel Company. Exotic Travel are now specialize in Cultural, Wildlife, trekking and Jeep safaris in Ladakh and in India.Our motto is to provided quality service with personal touch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We made a 10 day trek in villages around Leh - the beauty is jaw-dropping and the peace and tranquility seeps in to you. Highly recommended. Many thanks to the lovely people at Exotic Travel who planned it very well so we could completely relax and immerse ourselves in the rare and magnificent landscape and culture of Ladakh.

All reviews
"guide"
"ladakh"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

During my 7 weeks in Ladakh I had many trips arranged with PT of Exotic Travel. One of my favorites was white water rafting on the Zanskar River. It was a memorable and exhilarating adventure. Pretty good workout too. PT arranged side trips to Nubra Vally, Pangong Tso, day treks and visits to many fantastic monasteries among other trips. I highly recommend Exotic Travel and look forward to working with them on my next trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Phunchok put together a good plan for our clients at Birdwing Photo Tours for high-altitude birding and bird photography along with great locations to stay and food.

We would highly recommend anyone to take his services. We are looking forward for a Snow Leopard tour with them in future.

1  Thank BirdwingTP
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was part of the Wildwings (UK) Group that visited Hemis and Ladakh in February/March 2018.

Punchok and his team made the trip with their genuine enthusiasm, their wonderful sense of humour and their tireless efforts to make sure that we not only saw the grey ghost, but did so in as much comfort as is possible. At 3500m above sea level and in freezing temperatures we had great food, enjoyed the advantages of top quality tents and made some good friends.

I cannot recommend PT and Exotic Travel highly enough, if you want a professional team to look after your trip then don't hesitate to book with them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited leh-Ladakh back in August 2016. But the memories are still very fresh only because of Exotic Travels. Phunchok(owner of exotic Ladakh) and Stanzin were very helpful throughout the trip. The itinerary was very well planned and we completed the whole trip without any hustle and bustle. The accommodations provided were excellent considering the budget we had given.
I was there for 18 days and I never missed my home. I would definitely recommend traveling with them.

Purpose of visit-