“from jameel ”

The Chinar at The LaLiT Grand Palace, Srinagar
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Srinagar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had came for a the lunch in lalit grand palace on that time the staff was so bzy and the hotel was also so busy my family and we got dsrtb to see the crowd but there was lady falak who help us she take care my mother and my family with smile and with excellent service she is fantastic and we thanks all the staff especially falak.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although I am not a frequent traveller..But I have had got an opportunity to visit srinagar last year with my friends..During my visit, I visited one of the restaurants called chinar at lalit..I had an awesome experience.The timely delivery of food along with an amicable service of the staff made my day...Overall I had a good experience in terms of customer service, friendly and smiling staff..But the quality of food can be improved...A must visit place..

Reviewed February 7, 2018

The lalit Grand Palace is just a phenomenal place to stay in Srinagar and the restaurant doesn't disappoint either with it's food, quality, staff and location..

Reviewed November 23, 2017

The Chinar is the only restaurant in the Lalit but it offers a good range of comfort western food and Indian food on its menu. The Indian delicacies are of above-average standards and the service is good.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The hotel is located near dal lake its a very beautiful property. chinar is the multi-cuisine restaurant with lots of options in indian continental desserts etc. its a five star property so has been priced accordingly.