US$71
Hotel Pacific - A Boutique Hotel(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$185
Hotels.com
Royal Lodge HouseBoat(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$15
US$31
Abdullah Residency(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$7
Athena Group of Houseboats(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$30
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewshouse boatnigeen lakequeen size beddressing roomwarm hospitalitykashmir experiencehouseboat stayhome cookedamazing houseboatdays tripbed heateramazing experienceplace to staykebabwill visit againour entire tripthe owner
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My personal experience stayed at floating heaven houseboat is unforgettable memories. The management provide me and friends the best hospitality and I'm feeling safe and secure during my trip. I requested to have traditional Kashmiri cuisine for dinner and the food was wonderful and awesome. From my experience, the houseboat is beautiful,clean and fresh. This is my second time staying at the same houseboat and I am really satisfied with their service. I highly recommended Floating Heaven Heritage Houseboat for those who planning to stay and experience houseboat environment. I'm planning to bring my whole family to Srinagar and stay at the same place. Thumbs up to Mr. Mustard and the whole teams.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is my second time at Floating Heaven Houseboat and staying here again was amazing!!

It was lovely to meet Mushtaq and his family again. You can never get such warm hospitality elsewhere. They are so welcoming and our entire trip was planned by Mushtaq and Farhan. I stayed here with my friends for 6 nights and we booked 2 rooms. I then there decided to stay for an additional 4 days by myself and Mushtaq managed to help me out with booking my new flight ticket.

Love the location and the surrounding of the houseboat, located at Nigeen Lake where it’s so much quieter and peaceful. Every morning and evening you will be able to enjoy good view of both sunrise and sunset from the rooftop or wooden deck, if not, during the winter you get beautiful view of Snow Mountains. The fact that there’s no other houseboat blocking our view from our room window and other parts of the houseboat gives it a plus point. This too gives us more privacy at any time of the day. The houseboat location is also very strategic and easy access from the main road to other parts of Srinagar.

Room are super comfortable and spacious. Love the idea of bed heater during the winter season. We can adjust the heat accordingly. Rooms and bathrooms are well equipped with the basic necessity that one needs. During my stay, the rooms and bathrooms were nicely cleaned and they conduct regular housekeeping routine. They also ensure that the room are well heated when we reach back to the houseboat as in the evening it’s really freezing out there.

If you are a meat lover, Kashmiri food is the best! They have delicious option of veg food also. Their breakfast and dinner is all prepared at home. All we asked during our stay was for Kashmiri cuisine and every day for dinner we were served with different type of Kashmiri cuisine from kebab, lamb meatball, chicken, lotus root vegetable and more. They even managed to get for us momos, chicken dumplings which are super delicious. Their Kashmiri Kahwa tea is a must try!

I would definitely come back here and would recommend traveller to stay here at the Floating Heaven Houseboat so that one can really experience the peaceful and great stay plus warm hospitality. Once again, I had the best time at Srinagar and thank you so much for an unforgettable experience. Hope to visit real soon!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Situated in the quite Nagin lake, We stayed here for one night with family and kids. We had an amazing experience staying here and we were taken care well by the care takers of the floating heaven boat.
They explained to us how to keep warm. Where to sit explained the food we need to try etc. there is a tv in the hall room where you can relax with you family and warm yourself by sitting next to the boiler.
The room is excellent and the carvings in the boat is very nice. The bed has got bed warmers which really keeps you warm. The temperatures were freezing cold when we went.
Be careful while using the cold water in the taps as it’s freezing. Except the bathrooms entire room was hot enough for us.
The food they served was excellent. We had dinner and breakfast.
There will be lots of people trying to come and sell shawls, jewellery, dress, saffron, etc. you could bargain and buy it.

Over all a unforgettable experience and I recommend to stay with them as their hospitality is worth the mention.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Awesome house boat. Loved the stay. It was really relaxing and food too was really tasty. Mr.Mustaq and his father treated us just like their family memebers. Completely worth for the price. Once again my heartiest thanks to Mr.Mustaq and family.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived in Srinagar, we were uncertain of the conditions and environment here. But our impression was relieved when we met Mr Farhan Dunoo, our tourist guide who was very friendly and kind to us.
When we arrived to the Floating Boathouse, we were welcomed by Mr Mushtaq Dunoo(Mr Nice Guy). The houseboat is amazing and beautiful, as if we were living in the luxurious palace. The corridor is facing towards lake and sunset, the living room is well-designed with posh chandelier and crafted walls and roof, the room is very tidy, clean and comfortable. We were served with the traditional Kashmir cuisines for breakfast and dinner which are delicious and tasty.
The Dunoo family members were so friendly and we were attracted by their warmth.
Overall our stay in this house boat was one of a kind. Very recommended to other traveller who need an amazing experience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends