US$187
Taj Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$71
Royal Lodge HouseBoat(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$14
Hotel Pacific - A Boutique Hotel(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Aar Kay Hotel(Srinagar)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliving roomnigeen lakeshikara ridethe ownerhouse boatbeautiful houseboatwould highly recommend staying heretake carevisit kashmirfamily memberskashmiri foodairport pickupsurrounded by mountainshot teaawesome staygreat carewarm hospitality
Reviewed 5 October 2015

This is less of a review than it is an account of one of the moving experiences of my life. We arrived at Lily, to a stunning view of Nageen, replete with calm and quietude that is so hard to find elsewhere. The houseboat is beautiful, Bashir and the other staff are incredibly efficient, and the sunsets are some of the most stunning ones I have seen.
What struck us, more than anything else, was the warmth and care extended to us by Ajaz, Nadeem, Zahoor and the rest of the Karnai family. It was an incredibly moving experience to partake in the Eid celebration of the family, an affair that is solemn and limited to close family. I realized then that words such as hospitality, while relevant to tourism, are limited in depth when it comes to describing experiences such as the one we had with the Karnai family.
I have come back with a much stronger belief in core human values that transcend geographies, distances, backgrounds and cultures to bind individuals who may have barely known each other.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nitin G
Reviewed 3 October 2015

A quiet but lovely scenery surroundings.The boathouse is very unique in nature with native wooden carvings. The rooms are very comfortable with attached bathrooms with hotbath. Wifi is around the clock. Local delicious food is available upon request. The owner is very kind and generous towards us. My sincere thanks to Zahoor Ahmad for the wonderful hospitality throughout our tour in Kashmir.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank excellent982
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Me and my husband stayed at Lily of Nageen in May 2015 for a week. I had since many years wished to stay on a housebout in Sri Nagar and it exceeded all my expectations!
The boat was amazing with its woodcarvings and carpets, our room spacious and wellkept. The location in the quiet Nageen lake next to the beautiful park was great as well.
But best of all was the friendly host-family! They made everything in their power to make our stay perfect, arranging transports, outings as well as cooking for us.
I hope I will soon be able to return, and in the meantime I am happy to highly recommend Lily of Nageen!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2015

We had spent two nights with family at the houseboat in Sept 2015. Each boat has 2 rooms, atleast ours had it. As we booked both of it, the entire houseboat was literally ours with rooms, dining and sitting area. Kitchen is also there, but not of much use to us.

With regards to the hospitality, it was great with the plus of organising the logistics for us.

Pros: Clean, good hospitality, upscale category, nice people.
Cons: Nageen Jheel little far from the DaL Jheel.

Will I retrun? Definitely yes

Room Tip: Book 2 rooms - one master and one smaller to get access to full houseboat.
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We stayed at Houseboat Lily of Nageen on 19 - 23 September 2015. The hotel was in a very good conditions, clean and beautiful. The manager was very kind and helpful to us. We had our dinner the houseboat and really satisfied with food and value of money...it was an amazing experience with the all staff of houseboat esp Azad, his father and Zahul. Thank you so much.

Stayed: September 2015