All reviews perfect holiday travels house boat mountains and lakes dal lake shikara ride mr javed real paradise nice boat experience staying awesome hospitality beautiful houseboat care taker memorable stay wonderful experience taking care mind blowing tasty food
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Kashmir is really a beautiful place and it's a paradise of earth. The view of the mountains, lakes, the culture and the sytle of living is amazing. I travelled with my family and stayed in Swan houseboats for 3 nights. Wow amazing hospitality and best service. Everything was perfect from the start to the end. We went to pahalgam and gulmarg also. Amazing place and will come next time again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Bashir L
Reviewed 27 March 2018

i came to kashmir with my wife in September and stayed at Swan Houseboats and it was an honeymoon stay. A memorable trip to kashmir. We stayed for 4 nights and everything was awesome. The food was delicious. Awesome hospitality.. Shaban was after us who was taking care of us.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I came to Kashmir with my friends in January and stayed in swan houseboats for 4 nights. It was an awesome stay in swan. Everything was perfect in the trip. The food was tasty and the services were perfect. The rooms were amazing. Awesome hospitality.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I travelled with my family in January and stayed in Swan Houseboats for 5 nights. Everything was booked by Swan Houseboats only from the airport the trip was perfect. I enjoyed the stay in swan houseboats. The rooms were beautiful. Everything was perfect in the trip. I will come next time again and stay in swan houseboats.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Pluto A
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Best experience at Kashmir from the first day till the end of the trip.. Everything was perfect in the tour. Everything was provided by swan houseboats and we stayed there for 2 nights and in pahalgam and gulmarg also.. The staff was amazing specially Mr Hasan he was looking after us . The rooms were beautiful with decorated carpets and food was delicious.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple