Ahdoos Hotel(Srinagar)
  • Free Breakfast
US$79
US$63
Priceline
Hotel Pacific - A Boutique Hotel(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$25
Priceline
US$190
Taj Hotels
Aar Kay Hotel(Srinagar)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould love to visit againshikara ridea great staydelcious foodenjoyed my staybaksospecial thanksexcellent hospitalitycold weatherwonderful experiencevisited kashmiron arrivalhouse boatplace to staymountainshouseboatdal
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It was beautiful and memorable trip to kashmir as I was travelling with my wife. I stayed in Aziz palace for 3 nights. The houseboat was amazing with decoration of lights and the food was delicious specially the wazwan. The rooms were great and facilties were best and Mr Muneeb was taking care of us. He was the best person. A memorable trip.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bashir L
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It was memorable stay in Kashmir after travelling with your friends. I stayed in Aziz palace houseboats for 4 nights and everything was great in the tour. The food was delicious and the rooms were great. It was my best stay in Aziz palace.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pluto A
Reviewed 21 March 2018

It was exciting trip to Kashmir with my family and we stayed in Aziz for 3 nights and everything was awesome specially the food was delicious and the rooms were great... We had a beautiful trip to Kashmir and want to come next time again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashish B
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I travelled with my family to Kashmir and it was wonderful experience in Aziz palace houseboats... Everything was perfect in the trip. Awesome hospitality and the food was tasty and delicious... i will come next time again and stay here only...

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rohit N
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

To be honest it felt like home at aziz palace. Located at at a great place in the middle of the lake. Service was excellent enjoyed my time there. Shikara ride at the evening was relaxing. Thanks to the satff and management for the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo