Radisson Blu Jammu(Jammu City)
US$86
Radisson Blu
Cygnett Park Asia(Jammu City)
  • Breakfast included
Colonel's Retreat(Jammu City)
TripAdvisor
Lords Inn Jammu(Jammu City)
K.C. Residency(Jammu City)
Le ROI Jammu(Jammu City)
TripAdvisor
Hari Niwas Palace(Jammu City)
TripAdvisor
Hotel 17 Miles(Jammu City)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssky barworld cuisinegreat hospitalityswimming poolsamratambiencepropertyfacilitiesjammu
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was in jammu for a business trip from 29th to 31st March. I usually stay at Hari niwas hotel but this time tried this hotel. When I came to this property its front appearance is a bit confusing but once you enter it you feel relaxed. I saw a gentleman Mr Samrat Dutta in the lobby. He came and asked me for any help. Such gesture is seen in hotel's in metros only. I was astonished that he personally assisted me for getting room keys and explained me for the facilities the hotel is having. The room's are really good . The rooftop pool is a bit small but neat and tidy. The food is sumptuous at the restaurant. Hotel is centrally located in the heart of jammu.Mr Samrat explained each facility of the hotel personally and nicely. The hotel is Close to city cetre mall Railway station and airport are easily accessible. I enjoyed my stay. And once again i highly recommend this property for business as well as family travellers.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Rajesh I, General Manager at Ramada Jammu City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr. Ajay,
Greetings from Ramada Jammu City Centre!!!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your experience during your recent visit.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back to your preferred destination Ramada.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It was my second visit to ramada, jammu for dinner with my fiancee.last time,it was an wonderful experience there and the whole sole credit goes to abhinav raina who delivered a best service of eatables along with a blend of hospitality but this time,he delivered the service of eatables and hospitality with a huge amount of compound interest of happiness to me and my fiancee.today,in the very beginning,he provided us a couple table on the side of swimming pool on the top floor of ramada,jammu which gave a romantic and sweet touch to my dinner along with my fiancee and my fiancee and me were so much impressed by such pleasing hospitality of abhinav raina.After that,a waiter namely Prem Parihar was deployed by abhinav for providing us the services of eatables and Mr. Prem Parihar was a person who was internally as well as externally beautiful and had a permanent smile fixed upon his face.He provided us the best variety and quality of eatables along with a proper guidance pertaining to eatables which touched the heart of my heart and today's dinner was one of the best dinner of my life and the credit of this best dinner goes to abhinav raina and his team mate prem Parihar.Once again,thanks a lot ramada for deploying persons like abhinav and prem ji.

Regards

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nitin B

Dear Mr. Nitin,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay at Jammu this was good on good location very big room neat and clean food was also, very good helpful staff, front staff also good Devendra pal ji good communication
And banquet staff superb, thankyu

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Rajesh I, General Manager at Ramada Jammu City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Mr. Guru D,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Pros :

1. Right at the center of the city.
2. Rooms are excellent.
3. Room Service is Great.
4. Great Staff
5.Beautiful Pool Area
6.Food is not the best but not the bad as well.

Cons :
1. little expensive competitively.
2. Few Floors are under construction.
3. Requested for some arrangements to be made before check in how was not upto the mark.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Mr. Ashish Tiku,
Greetings from Ramada Jammu City Centre!!!

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable experience with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable moment which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful and encouraging feedback with my entire team. Your concerns are also well noted and will be taken care.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed with Ramada Jammu between Nov 30- Dec 2, 2017. I must commend the courteous staff and in particular Mr. Suhail Anand for his remarkable hospitality & congeniality & eagerness to extend help. I shall and have recommend the property to my associates.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Rajesh I, General Manager at Ramada Jammu City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mr. Siddharth Sultania,