Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mud house common room geodesic dome mud room nutella pancakes surreal experience amazing hosts dorm room personalized experience unique property electric blankets longer duration sparkling clean lip smacking food entire valley common areas visit this place
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Glampeco is as beautiful as it looks on its website.... but to really live that experience, you got to go and live there. My friend and I visited to celebrate her 40th and we were super excited to be able to get the Geodisc dome for a night. We booked the mud house for the other 2 nights. But that all didn't matter... when you reach there, it's bliss !! The staff were very friendly and Rahul was very helpful and took very good care of us. What was very interesting is that everyone staying there would come and sit around in the cafe or the common room, playing cards, listening to music, chit chatting and it seem like we knew each other for so long and we had such a lovely time. While we would be enjoying the warmth and coziness of the common sit out, the staff would be sending hot cuppa chai, our favorite immunity tea (a must try), snacks.... delicious lip smacking food and you didn't feel like going anywhere.
Glampeco is a place for a solo traveller to meet people, for a family, for buddies , for couples.. I met them all. Not to miss mentioning, the Dhaba run by a local family close to Glampeco is also a must visit. I really feel I have a part of me still there and wish I could stay longer !!
Thanks Akshat for taking good care of us, I am glad we could have a quick chat with u and know more about how it started all...... and wish that you build many more of such breathtaking soulful blissful places !!! All the best

Namrata and Nisha

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The property has the most amazing view. The place is maintained well and the rooms are cozy. The dorms are also clean and cozy. I along with my 4 friends visited the property and loved it.

The food here (I got Jain too) is actually amazing and reasonable. Enjoyed the hot water bath in the chilly winters. They have 2 common washrooms and 2 common bathrooms for all rooms except Geodesic. The washroom and bathrooms are super clean. It is on the hilly area at Hampta, so be prepared for the curvy, bumpy roads.

Geodesic Room is an experience in itself. We stayed in Mud Room and dorms too. The rooms are cozy. One must definitely visit for it's jaw dropping views. We have clicked like a 1000 photographs. Had the most amazing views. Beautiful mornings and so fresh. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Glampeco is simply the best in terms of location with an excellent view of snow covered mountains. Food is fresh and good, loved the breakfast. They have three domes as of now and few are coming up... Staying in domes are of a different concept... They are comfortable for two people with insulated walls and curtains, bed heaters and even gas cylinders if it gets too cold... Sunny days, dome gets hot... Guess it traps the heat for d cozy night.
View from the domes are simply amazing... Snow covered mountains will keep you mesmerized all day....
Mr. Rahul, the host will always be in touch and makes sure everything goes fine even before reaching there.
Best place for Work from mountains... Saw many people with laptops and they have good WiFi...
Different kind of stay with an excellent view and will surely visit again...

1  Thank anithan2015
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

What can I say about this property, don’t have the right words to explain my experience. It’s like heaven in the earth. One will be mesmerised with the beauty of this property. Just awesome. Views from property are like out of the world. Very beautiful.
They have several stay types like individual dome, dormitory and mud houses. All are very comfortable though I have stayed in Dome to get the utmost experience from the property.
One will enjoy the view from Dome after waking up everyday.
Food was also very good and fresh.
Staffs were also very good and friendly.
Service is also very prompt and fast.
They have also a cafeteria with different concept. You need to visit it to understand it.
Place is situated at hill side of Hampta pass. One will also enjoy the curvy roads to this property. It is very rough but very beautiful at the same time.

It’s a must to visit place in Manali. I will be visiting this place again for sure.
A full thumbs up to Glampeco team. Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Tucked away on the 33rd curve of Hampta pass is this gorgeous place, away from the hustle bustle of Manali. It is just the experience you need and deserve , when all you want is some time away from the city and the crowd. The people are very warm, welcoming and will do everything to make your stay comfortable and memorable. The food is to die! You have to try their Nutella pancakes and their mind-blowing pasta !
The view from the dome is incredible, snow capped peaks ahead and the teeny tiny houses below. The domes are equipped with all amenities to ensure you feel at home.....
You will leave this place wanting to visit again

Trip type: Traveled as a couple