See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

REVIEWS -As every traveller loves to see before visiting the place,it didnt turned out to b the same.the acs were nt working properly,the welcoming wasnt proper,nor did not the water supply in the room provided.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We have been there with team mates on official outing. Awesome food , nice activities place. Outdoor and indoor game available. Would be btter if swimming pool been bigger. Need little improvement in service. Bottom line value for money..

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Our office visited Awara Adventure Farm For day outing. property is good for day outing. it is situated between aravali forest. There is one special attraction point of this resort, which is its greenery. There are some adventure activity and swimming pool for spend you day. food is excellent and staff also good.
I think it's one of the good peaceful place near delhi to get relax from Delhi's Traffic.

Room Tip: They have only four rooms and all are good.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank RohitR1472
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Last Saturday I Visit this place with my Friends for Pool Party. Property is so good, Because It's surrounded with forest and maintain well by plantation. Swimming pool is clean like two sided mirror. Hospitality by Awara is Excellent. Food quality is good. All staff are very helpful.

Overall I fully enjoyed my weekend in Awara with all my Awara's friends.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank ROHIT14
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Last week, I have visited Awara Adventure Farm Gurgaon for Picnic, day outing with my friends. There are very pleasant atmosphere. Their services is very nice. I have enjoyed many types of games and activities there.

Room Tip: Pool Side room
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends