Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Expedia.comUS$42
eDreamsUS$55
TravelocityUS$42
1,840 results
All reviews brazilian restaurant business trip bell desk the club lounge the hotel staff excellent hotel excellent service rooms are spacious duty manager room service new delhi special mention great experience special thanks courteous staff coffee shop excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stay was very comfortable. Mr Shubham from Cafe G was very courteous. Food was amazing and fresh. Room facilities are also veey nice. Would like to visit again. It was a good experience overall.
Thankyou

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank neetikaa2015
Suraj Kumar Jha, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza Today Gurugram

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service and hospitality by shubham Nayal.
Dinner buffet was good. Loved the quality of fish. Chef amit has a great sense of flavors.
Deserts are also must try. Location is just perfect.
Must visit.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was great experience I had in this hotel.. in dinner time shubham and Manish in cafe g were superb... Chef Amit was also great.. so I would like to come back here again and again.. thanku for giving high standard hospitality

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would start off with 3 hours early check-in and check-out benefit in the tariff I got. It was a very good deal, and the "cherry" on the ice cream is I even got checked in one hour earlier. I was so thankful and impressed with my request being accepted and provided.
I was tired of the flight and wanted a coffee and here comes the "Cappuccino" 'ón the house' (complimentary). In 10 mins I was asked to check-in (which was 10.50 am) and Manju at the F.D was very quick on her tasks and made sure I understood everything completed all the formalities in no time.
The Room was just amazing, it had everything I could think of. There is a bath tub, shower, fully automatic toilet seat. the bathroom had great space to not feel claustrophobic about.
I got whatever I asked for without any delay or in less supply
Breakfast is served between 7-11 am. I reached at the café early and again it was a treat to see varieties of food available. From Continental, to typical North Indian to South Indian and what not...
and about the sanitisation, well you will see sanitiser dispenser at every corner, and housekeeping keeps on cleaning the premises. When you arrive your luggage gets sanitised too. You are asked to use tooth picks to press elevator button to ensure hygiene
To sum it up... I have been to big names and hifi hotels, but the service and facilities/amenities this hotel has provided me with this tariff is just wonderful. I am absolutely satisfied and happy to stay there.
Thanks a lot team Crowne Plaza .. I will definitely see you guys soon.. keep up the good work

Room tip: all the rooms are equally good so just go for it
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing service by avinash and Naveen they recommended a very tasty food as per our taste and appetite and thanks chef amit for delicious food it was so delicious and fantastic service thanks avinash and team

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Suraj Kumar Jha, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago