“Horrible”
Review of SRS Cinemas

SRS Cinemas
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

3 times power cut during movie.. seriously ???
Last thing to expect... they dont even have power backup.. takes 1/2 hr to start the screen again...

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"shows"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The Cinema hall is located on the Gurgaon - Sohna road and is very much accessible by public transport . The Mall is still not populated and hence one will have a deserted look on the walking area to cinema hall . Inside the cinema hall , the seats as well as hall is o.k .Parking is a hectic task as it is dis-organised

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This is worst cinema hall, cheating people with cancelling their shows. I booked 4 tickets with offer one buy and one free through book my show.they cancelled show and now I have to rebook the tickets now I don't have offer as this is once in a month only. When I requested to reschedule my booking they refused. Now I have to make a fresh booking and pay for all 4 tickets because I have offer once in a month only. For cancelled tickets My amount will be refunded within 10 days with offer that mean I have to miss that movie and forced to watch another movie after 10 days which I don't want to watch. That is big fraud done by SRS and book my show both together.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Pathetic experience. very ill managed place, lifts were not working, security staff at the parking was dozing. The person at the ticket counter of SRS was so indifferent that he didn't even bother to tell us that the lifts in the area are not working. This was my last visit to this place.

1  Thank prateeka204
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Located on the Gurgaon - Sohna road , the SRS Cinemas is easily accessible . Parking is available in the basement but is not well organised . The Lift towards the 4th Floor is operational and is easily accessible .

The Sitting Arrangement as well as Cinema Hall is quite good . The Shopping Mall shows a deserted look and hence people visiting Mall is normally for entertainment .

The Mall needs more improvements in attracting people