1,444 results
All reviews butler service piano bar bmw series reflection pool room check new delhi modern hotel water bodies an oasis rooms are huge sister hotel close to the airport airport pick delhi airport amazing service amazing hotel business hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I had 2 good days at the property. The food was good and breakfast was widely spread at threesixty one. Staff was very polite and welcoming. Thanks to the staff for making my stay. Pranav from laundry was awesome and handled my laundry properly. A good experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had a good experience and left with a positive impression of our buffet spread and services. Our endeavor has always been to provide attention and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with our service delivery.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for Pranav. I am sure that this will go a long way in motivating him for even higher levels of excellence.

We deeply value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Our stay at the Hotel Oberoi, Gurgaon, has been very pleasant, for the comfort and cleanliness of the facilities. The staff is very friendly. In all restaurants we have eaten very well, with good quality and well prepared food. It is a hotel highly recommended to spend a good day in Gurgaon.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon. Thank you for taking out the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

My team and I are delighted to learn that we were able to live up to your expectations in terms of service and food and make your stay comfortable. Our endeavour is to always ensure that we only create memorable experiences for all our guests and your feedback reaffirms that the team is following this to the core.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Amazing hotel with an even better hospitality to back it up. Stayed for 13 days and was simply blown away. Folks here really care about you and your needs and will go to any length to make your stay fantastic. This was my second stay with the oberoi gurgaon and the only other place I would ever consider against them is Trident which is their own adjoining resort property.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Tij B
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon during your recent visit to the city and for taking out the time to post this endearing review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our team and the services rendered. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery The Oberoi Group is renowned for, and are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with the entire team; this will surely go a long way in motivating all of us for even higher levels of excellence.

People are our key assets and we are fortunate to have a dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who go the extra mile to delight guests with genuine care and personalized service.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Last year we stayed a weekend at their sister property Trident Gurgaon and this year decided to splurge a bit more – so ended up spending a weekend at Oberoi Gurgaon.

The hotel of course is a luxurious property and has everything you would expect from a brand like Oberoi. Having said that both my wife and I felt that the rooms and service was better at Trident Gurgaon than Oberoi. Not that the rooms and service was bad here – it was actually quite good, but somehow both had the feeling that the rooms/service were a notch higher in Trident.

Where the Oberoi beats Trident hands down is the food. The room service we had for dinner was delicious and it also has one of the best breakfast buffets in town – especially in a very nice setting next to the water.

The pool area is also very nice with a separate pool for the kids – which my family really enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon during your recent visit to the city and for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had a good experience and left with a positive impression of our product, food, swimming pool and the breakfast buffet spread.

Thank you for your feedback with regards to the quality of service and rooms at Trident Gurgaon in comparison to your experience at The Oberoi, Gurgaon. I will be grateful if you could share with me, detailed feedback, as it would enable us to evaluate internally and improve. You may write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@oberoihotels.com.

The team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure you very pleasant stays each time you stay at The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Went to 361for breakfast..what an experience..excellent ambience..good variety and quality..special mention of Ria..excellent hostess..Nikhil was v good with service..looking forward to go again..
Good place to with family and friends..display of food is enormous..fresh juices available..eggs. and other live items etc made fresh and service from kitchen..so no food smell in Restaurant..Must visit

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Abhishek_GM, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate the same.

I am delighted to know that you had a good experience and left with a positive impression of our product, services and ambience.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for Ria and Nikhil. I have shared your feedback with them; this will surely go a long way in motivating them for even higher levels of excellence.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you.