All reviews sohna road earthen oven business hotel chef george business trip banquet manager coffee shop f b excellent service front office breakfast spread kebab great hospitality room service special thanks hotel is located rooms are spacious
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. Very efficient service by the staff. The food is excellent. Interior decorations are best in class. Prompt service for any requests made the food spread was vast breakfast kept us in quandry as to what we should choose compared to other hotels Avery wide choice I would like to emphasize that the warm welcome starts at the very gate quite unlike other hotels Thank you and keep up the excellent service

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Joan A
FSExcalibur, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Gurgaon.

At Fortune Select Excalibur, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalised service and efficiency.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Excalibur and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements and will surely accommodate to request as a gesture upon next visit with us.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent services,
hotel staffs are so kind, room is clean, good environment, breakfast is good and have different kind of india food in every day.We tried india food in everyday
Hotel staff Dalip is very kindly and helpful

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank khinyoonnwe

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place with great service aswsome bar facilities and the atmosphere at the restaurant was good
Rooms are big and comfortable , we tried their lunch menu which was nice and I would recommend to all

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Parveen T
FSExcalibur, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Praveen,

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel via MakeMyTrip and got a good deal, much cheaper than the ones in their website. The quality and comfort is excellent and does justice to the MMT price not the one that they are selling in their website. The bell boy service and the valet service is good. We encountered a baby lizard as soon as we reached our room. But am not disturbed by it, rather happy that they host them also. When reported, they immediately wanted to change the room, but we chose to stay there. On such situations, brand hotels like this offer free drinks or upgrades. The spread of breakfast was really good and the staff really take care of your needs. The front office staff and all the others were very polite. The support staff however have a tendency to wait for tips after every service! Overall the stay was good and we will comeback only if we get good deals and will not buy from their website!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. Its very unfortunate that while entering the room itself you found a baby lizard on the floor,we ensure utmost safety and hygiene along with pest controlling in our property. We apologize for this.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had stayed in March this year. Very near to all office in Gurgaon in Sohna road. Nice view from 7th floor. Maintained the hotel nicely. Good customer service at reception. Nice lobby area to spend some time.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank SudhakarP103
FSExcalibur, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Sudhakar,,