“Fantastic!”
Review of Buddhaz Bowl

Buddhaz Bowl
Ranked #336 of 2,936 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, service, ambience and music!!
The quality of their dishes is authentic and premier!!
Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a cozy place to dine-In.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Last evening I was looking for some asian food options in Galleria market and than I hit this small cozy place which was primarily take away but later they got sitting also for 10pax ...incase you are looking for Desi vedesi palate speak to chef and he will make food as per ur wish....i tried Prawn hot basil which was perfect for a winter evening to start with my green tea ....try their stir fried veg /chicken with chili n u will love it as I don't want fried...i ended my meal with Ramen noodle soup which was good but different from regular...
A great place if u want good cosy place n food

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Please visit for your cravings for Baos , Dimsum and some yummilcious pan Asian food.

Resturant also caters for parties

Reviewed 5 October 2017

After an overdose of North Indian food over the last couple of days, I was desperately craving for some healthy pan asian grub. With that in mind, I accepted a dinner invite at this newly opened restaurant in the Galleria market in Gurgaon . Its located on the first floor, just above “Khan chacha” and next to “Tossin”. It came across a cozy little restaurant with the heart at the right place. Vibrant colours and dimly lit interiors give the place a very casual yet elegant vibe. While its not a big restaurant, the seating is quite comfortable. Got the opportunity to meet Mandira, the owner/operator of the Buddhaz Bowl chain (they have another delivery outlet in Sector 50) and it was such a pleasure !! Its always great to interact with a passionate individual. A chef herself, it was fascinating to listen to the Buddhaz bowl story and how it became a reality. Also, it was nice to note that they had actually spent a lot of time in perfecting the signature dishes at the restaurant. Coming to the food, we started with the basil chicken dimsums, the honey chilli chicken baos (signature dish), prawn tempura and mushroom & cheese dimsums and Prawn Hargaw. All the preparations were fantastic !! The dimsums especially the basil chicken dimsums were excellent with a really balanced taste and texture. The prawn tempura was nice as well but it was the “Baos” that stole the show for me !! Really really good !! For the uninitiated, a bao is steamed bread with filling of meats or veggies dressed with pickled greens and sauces. Different versions of the Bao are famous as a “snack” in many parts of China, Taiwan and Vietnam.You would see many restaurants in Delhi NCR serving baos, but I think this was the best I have had for a very long time in the “non 5 star” category of restaurants. Absolutely brilliant !! It was so good that I placed an order for seconds and tried another spicy chicken variety as well - I hardly ever do second servings and go for variety instead but the baos totally deserved it !! We wrapped up the meal and lovely evening with a cup of green tea, silently promising ourselves that we have to be back soon to try the other delicacies. I already have an eye on the soups and the Thai preparations. Would dabble with building my own bowl as well. And yeah would also love to dig into some other variants of the Bao !! If you are in and around Galleria, please do give this restaurant a shot !! I strongly recommend it !! And at the cost of being repetitive - Do try the baos and send me a “Thank you” note.

1  Thank Sameerbawa
Reviewed 30 September 2017

delicious pan asian food be their baos, soups or even starters. their red thai curry is finger licking.

1  Thank Dishaa S