All reviews clever fox cafe lemon tree front office dosas the hotel is clean team members f b manager great hospitality special thanks amazing food housekeeping staff comfortable stay budget hotel rooms are spacious room service value for money azad
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Most of the time I stay at Redfox and I must appreciate the Hardwork of all staffs there.

Special thanks to Vivek ji from front office who is an asset to the company . I have always seen him taking extra efforts to keep the papers and room keys ready for the guests who has confirm bookings, so the process makes it so easy and we need not waste must of time. A big shout out for you Vivek ji. It is staff like you who makes our stay pleasant and memorable .

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugram. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at rm.r60@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugram
50 hotels. 31 cities. ~5000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had visited the hotel on our trip to gurgaon. The hotel is located to a little remote location however you can find the vehicle any time. The hotel is very good in terms of both ambience and food. Overall experience is very satisfying.

Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugram
50 hotels. 31 cities. ~5000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It is a decent place to stay but however the service at the Restraunt are really amazing.specially by miss sonam,surendra and deepak.n also to mention that the people who are differently abled are amazing at their work.they take care of each and every guest having their meal.and make them feel so comfortable as they are at home.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Sector 60, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Writing this to specially comment on the department which usually goes unnoticed,Engineering department and special mention of the engineer Mr. Sunil who attended to me in the gym when the Ac stopped...His hospitality was superb the way he spoke to me and dealt with the entire situation... It was suffocating but he made sure that he fixed it asap. Thank you Sunil....

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I being from the same industry from past 12 years but still can learn so much from Ms Sonam,she is amazing in everything,from handling guests to interacting.she is an inspiration by herself.very courteous.