All reviewsrajiv chowkvalue for moneyroom servicemedanta hospitaldecent stayvisit gurgaonamazing hospitalitystar hotelthe hotel staffspecial thanksexcellent servicefood qualitybusiness hotelexcellent hotelpleasant stayrooms are spaciousmr
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay in Acura BMK. Hotel staff was very friendly and cooperative especially Vijay Yadav( bell boy ). Breakfast was very good with different varieties of food and has cab facility for transport. Will visit this hotel next time I am in Gurgaon.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Jugal J
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associate & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Having good experience to stay here
The Acura BMK excellent property swimming pool gym trainer Vikas nice person rooms and very comfortable and all staff very cooperative thanks the Acura BMK hotel gurugram

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank ShivK432
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The Acura BMK Hotel excellent property anything trailer Mr Vikas excellent hotel staff excellent food very good housekeeping staff very good room comfortable and thanks the Acura BMK hotel gurugram gym and swimming pool accident

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank runa k

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good, food is quite pricey.
The staff is amicable & accommodating.

A special mention to Mr. Jai Prakash, who is the doorman. He will always greet you with a smile, which would help ease your day a little bit.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank VikramadityaR5
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Your staff Jai Prakash, one of the helpful and friendly person first when I arrived at the hotel. During my stay he has be always greeting you on the way in or out of the hotel even he was busy with other customers. Good job and thumbs up ...

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank OnnWahF
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018