All reviews the main road premier room swimming pool the hotel staff morning breakfast clean hotel goa trip off season km baga ppl walkable coz oyo bang
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The property is nicely located by the main road that goes to Calangute on one side and Fort Aguada on the other. It had a small pool which may be good for kids, room was nice and clean, morning breakfast was also good and the staff was friendly. Candolim beach is just a few mins walk away, its a nice beach and perhaps less crowded than Calangute/Baga, Calangute beach is also closely located. There were plenty of options around to eat, Cafe Coffee Day and street market. Its not a luxurious resort but a decent hotel to stay, it had open parking in front of entrance. I mostly liked this property because of its location, overall stay was good and had no complaints.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shaileshlike
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stayed here at the time of 2nd anniversary in 2016. actually we were staying in south Goa but my wife was not happy because of less shopping option available in south goa as well as i was also sick and lying in hotel room (sandalwood) so she requested to move on to north goa and i got a good deal with OYO that time(Oyo now becomes costly compare to those days). its a very good property close to Candolim beach.breakfast is lovely but not awesome because of less options(not much variety). room was neat and clean. i never tried food here except breakfast so no comment on food.i can give 4 star for everything. you can try this hotel if you have low budget..now its showing costly so you can look for good deal...book this hotel if you get not more than 3k/night..go for it guys..

Stayed: December 2016
1  Thank Ranjesh
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed at le seasons beach resort - great location, nice rooms, good and clean beds, well maintained, staff very friendly and helping. restaurant was not too good for vegetarians, but the morning breakfast which was complementary was nice.
the pool was nice and compact.
walkable to nearby places and peaceful, silent.

Room Tip: request your room above 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rkbc2015
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Hotel staff was just way too rude. Had to manage one night and a day without power-No water, since their generator was not in service. Had to pay for bed-sheet even though stains were caused by staff while serving food inside room.
Overall not recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank vaibhavp435
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly I would say staff is just amazing they are to cooperative and extremely helpful and friendly .
Especial thanks to John , Kishan and his team at reception .
Let's come to room , service, food & location .
I would give them 100/100 in every thing.
We checked on 29 April we checked in bit early as there is checked in time is bit late but they were to cooperative they arrangend room for us . I don't think I had waited for more then 5 min at reception . Soon Kishan helped us to arrange scooty for us . Big thanks to him
Room was not too hug but but for two PPL it was sufficient . Best part of that was room we got balcony which was at road side along with good ambience .( Small tip from my side . If you are in Goa then go for a room which has balcony coz once u njoy in the sea u need to dry Ur cloths then balcony who as a enough sunlight really helps) ... .. through it was noisy at the time but I liked it...
Let's come to food .
We had dinner on the same time we had dal tadka and rice .. I must say if U r in mood to have simple food then do try dal tadka . Service is good and fast ..
What to say about location
I think I have chosen the best hotel in Goa coz Baga, Saturday night market ,anjuna, condulim, agodafort, calingut all major places are very near by with in range of 2-10 km...
Best part there is a beach which is just infront of the hotel it takes 10-15min walk to reach there.
If u have scooty then 5-7min max.
If you are shopohorlic wanted to do shopping then do visit to Saturday night market which is 7km to 8 km away from hotel .
If you staying at le seasons then baga beach is just few minutes away max 15 min .
So my overall experience was extremely good.
When ever I will go next I will definitely checked in there . There is no point of other option.
Ohh I forgot about breakfast​ Yes we Had breakfast it was too delicious.
Aggoda fort is again very near just10 min from the hotel .
If you are vegetarian and wanted to have lunch or dinner near to le seasons then go to earth oven which is 7-9 min from hotel . Trust me best food with best ambience.
So I believe my experience must be helpful​ enough .
Do checked in there.