“Great pizza!”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tuscany Gardens is a small family owned restaurant serving unpretentious tasty Italian food in a beautiful garden setting. Hope to see you here.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Go here ofter. Great food and cosy atmosphere. The place is very busy during the season and weekends... so booking may help. Pepperoni with jalapeno always does the trick for me. Great panna cotta. Open during the off season for us Indians!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place deserves all the kudos it has attained. Loved the quality, taste and flavours of everything We ordered. Very fresh ingredients and authentic flavours. If you like your thin crust Pizzas, risottos, Pastas, Bruschettas.. this is the place to trust. A lot of choice for vegetarians as well, besides the chicken lovers. We especially enjoyed the lemon iced tea. Lovely outdoor seating, on the road yet non disturbing. Gorgeous green setting ...location is just after of Kingfisher Villa but before TAJ Holiday Village, on the main Candolim- Aguada Road. Quick friendly service. This was our second visit and could not meet the lovely owners this time. However the staff did a great job.
The best part ..it does not burn a whole in ur pockets. Amazing value for money place.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered Garlic bread and mushrooms for starters. To be honest it's pretty hard to get garlic bread wrong but the mushroom was good. For mains we ordered two vegetable lasagna's which arrived cold and had no flavour to them. A frozen lasagna from Iceland tastes better. I ordered a steak which again lacked in flavour and we also ordered a chicken pasta. The chicken was very tough and chewy. Not tender at all. We only went here due to the recommendation from Trip Advisor. Avoid.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Tuscany Gardens many times over the years and always enjoyed the experience of a taste of Italy in India but last night was disappointed. The stuffed mushrooms were terrible, the tiniest of 6 mushrooms that were tasteless. Then it was noted if I had chosen to have a pizza with two toppings (half and half) I would be charged an additional 60%. I chose to have the Hawaiian pizza but the pineapple was not fresh and pea sized in portion. As the title said I was a little disappointed. It would not prevent me from revisiting but should I experience this again I would raise it with the proprietor as it is evident other reviews reflect the same experience of late.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this Italian restaurant for a night and break away from the curries. Plenty of options available for all palates. Very cheap for what quality food is presented. £23 for 2 starters , 2 mains, 1 side and bottle of house wine.
Friendly staff and plenty of tables in the gardens with chilled, relaxed environment. No pretentiousness like the restaurant thrives itself on!!! Thankfully.
Well worthy of a visit you won’t be disappointed