“If u r lucky u may get good driver”
Review of Gagan Taxi Service

Gagan Taxi Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cabs Services in North India (Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pardesh, Punjab & Rajasthan)
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Took cab for 9 days hp trip ..
1) they assigned white board car(should hv been yellow board) ..driver pleads to avoid certain routes to avoid fine since cops easily identify such misuse of cars ..
2) unprofessional driver makes me wait for 15 min in airport ..
3) looks like he never had exp of catering to customized long trip where ppl come for experiencing local todo's apart from sight seeing
4) he wanted me to inform 1hr earlier bef starting so that he can get ready! ! While as a customer i expect him to be ready to service us ..

Anyways thanks for safe driving , friendly and experienced driver and a good cab

Reviewed 4 January 2018

It was 31st December 2017 and we had to travel from Chandigarh to Delhi on short notice to catch our train from Delhi to reach our place. We contacted to Gagan Taxi service and the owner Mr. Sahil kumar assured us that we will get taxi on next day. As promised, taxi was waiting for us on said time. We were dropped in Delhi Railway Station on time, due to time pressure we end up paying Rs 1000 more than what we had agreed. After few hours we realized this and contacted to Mr. Sahil Kumar and told him about the excess payment done. Without any second he asked our paytm number and immediately transfer excess money on our paytm account.
Thanks to Mr. Sahil Kumar. I would recommend Gagan taxi service to all.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Mr Gagandeep is good Man. I used Innova for my trip and I am satisfied with service. Good luck and Will use your service again in future

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We had requested for new Innova good condition ... charges were 3500 to which we agreed. Yesterday 8th may we came from Chandigarh to Simla. The Innova had no front seat headrest no carrier as a result back seat was virtually unusable because four suitcases had to b piled up... our boys could not even sit comfortably... person at the back could not even stretch his legs. Moreover the tyre was wobbly so the driver could not even drive at speed of 50 ...it was as slow as hill train!!!consequently we reached in 5 hrs. Felt very cheated ...

1  Thank 42arunac
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I hired tempo traveller from Gagan Taxi Service for our group tour to shimla, Gagan taxi Service provide me tailormade tour package with 4 star hotel accommodation and food. It was very cheap tour package as compared to other tour operators. Service was very good throughout the tour and i never forgot the experience.

2  Thank garrydhaliwal2016