“good service”
Review of Gagan Taxi Service

Gagan Taxi Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cabs Services in North India (Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pardesh, Punjab & Rajasthan)
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Mr Gagandeep is good Man. I used Innova for my trip and I am satisfied with service. Good luck and Will use your service again in future

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We had requested for new Innova good condition ... charges were 3500 to which we agreed. Yesterday 8th may we came from Chandigarh to Simla. The Innova had no front seat headrest no carrier as a result back seat was virtually unusable because four suitcases had to b piled up... our boys could not even sit comfortably... person at the back could not even stretch his legs. Moreover the tyre was wobbly so the driver could not even drive at speed of 50 ...it was as slow as hill train!!!consequently we reached in 5 hrs. Felt very cheated ...

1  Thank 42arunac
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I hired tempo traveller from Gagan Taxi Service for our group tour to shimla, Gagan taxi Service provide me tailormade tour package with 4 star hotel accommodation and food. It was very cheap tour package as compared to other tour operators. Service was very good throughout the tour and i never forgot the experience.

2  Thank garrydhaliwal2016