Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$67
Booking.comUS$67
Hotels.comUS$67
Agoda.comUS$67
Trip.comUS$88
StayForLongUS$87
All reviews infinity pool teppanyaki restaurant mini theatre cricket ground japanese food pan fried chef shiva accor hotels beach view must visit place special thanks wonderful experience top floor excellent service team members f b get together
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Prodipta & Gunesh Service is good...
Food Taste is not as per expectations....
Ambience is good...
Beach View is awesome....
Expecting a Next Visit soon...
Require more varieties of food in ( Menu / Scan )

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ravi Rai, General Manager at The Bheemili Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel & for sparing your valuable time to post the kind review about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to know that you are thrilled with the location, ambiance & services of our property. I am equally glad to know that you liked the staff service in our hotel. I am sure your appreciative comments about our hotel will help our team to deliver higher levels of service quality.

Your recommendation in considering our hotel is highly gratifying.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with your friends & families at our restaurant The Bheemili Resort Managed by Accor Hotels!

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed for a day. Ms.Prodipta was very professional and helpful. The food is really good. It was really refreshing to stay here. The spa experience was amazing. The staff named Leena in spa was really professional.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you are thrilled with the location, ambiance & services of our property. I am equally glad to know that you liked the food in our hotel. I am sure your appreciative comments about our hotel will help our team to deliver higher levels of service quality.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Ambience is excellent, service of staff is more than expected , few names i recollect is Ms Rashmita , Ms Prodipta, Mr Madhu and others , but in general all are good , above three i found very very customer friendly supportive

Hotel room very big and lavish , and one must try to spend at least a night in that lavish room.
few suggestions

1. swim suit shouldn't be charged , for big hotel, charging swim suit given on returnable basis , charging did appear good

2. Hotel being far off from city, almost in village like place, may consider reduction of prices of food and beverages .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ravi Rai, General Manager at The Bheemili Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Brilliant food .. by far the best Japanese food in Vizag and around ... Their 7 course meal is a delight (I wish I had a bigger appetite) - from their spinach salad to the desserts every thing was perfect . Special thanks to Chef Gangadhar , Chef Shiva and Mr. sanjay for taking care of us.

My wife and I had a great meal over a great conversation with the staff .

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel & for sparing your valuable time to post the kind review about our restaurant on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Prodiptha service was excellent and high tea was good.
Snacks served were really tasty
Prodiptha service was excellent and she helped us taking our photographs and that’s appreciated.
Thanks for the hospitality

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ravi Rai, General Manager at The Bheemili Resort Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021