Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$48
PricelineUS$48
StayForLongUS$49
1,991 results
All reviews business trip excellent service indian restaurant hitech city excellent hotel hi tech city great hospitality special mention special thanks breakfast buffet amazing food in room dining will visit again spacious rooms take care courteous staff front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Had visited Amara restaurant for Sunday Brunch to celebrate my Dad’s retirement. The brunch spread was huge with plenty of options to choose from. Also Huge thanks to Chef Chetan for making one of the best Chocolate cake for our celebrations and taking care of all our requests. We all loved the cake, Chef’s special Biryani and Chilly Prawns. Service by Sourav was fantastic, he was polite and really courteous. Will definitely be visiting them again soon for the delicious food and great hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sipali06
Dhiraj Mehta, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for reviewing Amara following your recent dining experience and for rating us – so highly.

Your feedback reinforces our founder, Rai Bahadur MS Oberoi's philosophy on providing gracious service with genuine care and our Executive Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi's belief in people being our most important asset. It is heartening that our people are not only living by the organisation and our values but taking that extra step in building an everlasting bond with our guests.

It gives me immense pleasure to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the Chef Chetan, Sourav and rest of the team; they shall be truly inspired to receive your gracious praise. Thank you! it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Hyderabad.
Thank you so much.

Warm personal regards

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Went to celebrate Easter with my family to Trident Hyderabad and it turned out to be very memorable experience. All thanks to Chef Chetan at Amara for making a sugar free chocolate cake for us. He was really polite and served us some really delicious dishes like Crispy Chilly Prawns and Prawn Biryani. We all loved the spread and enjoyed the wines and cocktails they had to offer. Our server Sourav was also very courteous and attentive. Couldn’t have asked for a better Easter Brunch ! Thank You Trident Hyderabad.

1  Thank TravellingWonders

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments, following your recent dining experience at Amara.

I am happy to read that buffet, ambience and service were in line with your expectations. My team and I are inspired by your gracious praise.

It gives me immense pleasure to pass on a copy of your appreciations to Chef Chetan and rest of the team; they shall be truly inspired to receive your generous compliments.

Many thanks for rating us so highly. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to your continual visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

In the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

I have been having a staycation from 2nd April 2021 and I couldn't be less satisfied with the service I have been treated with.The breakfast and dinner buffets are scrumptious but what stands out (which I want to stress upon) is the apt services given by chef Chetan at "Amara" who has been more than courteous in satisfying us with the dishes which were personally asked by us.Mr.Akhil recognized us when we had visited the hotel in 2019 and we were overjoyed by this and his courtesy has been great in serving us the dishes we asked for.Mr.Mohit has been very friendly with me at the swimming pool and I must admit that his friendly demeanor and patience would cheer up many a guest.It took me more than 15 mins.to finalize what was to be ordered for lunch at the poolside but Mr.Mohit had the calm and the patience to listen to our food order.You see,in many restaurants, when customers take a lot of time to order food, the waiter would give them the menu card and come when we are done with our order.But,quite exceptionally,Mr.Mohit was with us all the time while we were busy what to order.This is highly applaudable because by far,this is certainly the best hotel I have stayed at where the services of the staff are exceedingly responsive and make us feel comfortable. The food is quite curtailed,which is cost effective owing to the COVID 19 (and I agree with it).Thanks to Mr.Chetan sir,Mr Akhil and Mr.Mohit for making our stay a great one.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dhiraj Mehta, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the hotel, its services and especially our people, following your recent visit to Trident Hyderabad.

The entire team is delighted to know that they came up to your expectations. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

As you rightly mentioned ,we endeavor to live up to our ethos and our philosophy which places people at the center of everything we do, to train and support our team members in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged, as they are the most important aspect of our business.

It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team, especially Chetan, Akhil, Mohit, and my colleagues shall truly appreciate your generous compliments.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Hyderabad.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Hyderabad or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Everyone really takes care of guests : Be it the Person at the main gate security, wallet parking fella, Front desk team , House keeping gang or Amara's breakfast crew (shout out to Samiran). Rooms are super clean and have a great view, food is amazing as well. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for endorsing our organizational belief that while great product is essential, true magic is created by our exceptional team and their passion to delight every guest.

We are so delighted to see that you felt well-cared for during your visit and were satisfied with the service provided to you by the team. I am very pleased to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the entire team, that will make them feel very special indeed, especially Samiran

We are committed to consistently providing efficient and heartfelt service to all our guests and such appreciation motivates all of us to continue delivering excellence in all aspects of our hotel operations.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Good room, nice food, excellent service. The staff are so courteous, and they look after your every need. I must mention Abhishek, guest service associate and house keeping staff Govind. I will always remember my stay here and love to come back again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest

We are glad to receive your feedback following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with Abhishek, Govind and rest of the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.