1,883 results
All reviews pi restaurant sky lounge business trip hitech city excellent service hi tech city special thanks swimming pool front office rooms are spacious comfortable stay room service excellent stay business hotel great experience courteous staff breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Highly appreciate Mr. Pratyay (i hope i spelled it right) for his humble and impeccable service!
I visited 'Noya' the skyabar today, i don't think that any other bar in Hyderabad will have such kind of great ambience, service and staff.

Mr. Pratyay have done a very great job, all the thanks and credit goes to him. The food was great, the service was great.

I will highly recommend this place to all my colleague, definitely going to visit here again.

I am really Thank full to Mr. Prayansh Dubey for his recommendation.

THANKS MR. PRAYANSH AND PRATYAY. You guyz are truely a "GEM".

Regards.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Suyash09
Julius Fernandes, General Manager at Hotel AVASA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the appreciative comments about our hotel. We are glad to note that you left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your words of appreciation for Prayansh and Pratiay have been conveyed to them and they are thrilled to know that their efforts have been recognized. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

Me and and my wife stayed in the hotel for 10days and her verbatim was that she felt home and the staff acted like family. It sums up my stay there. Excellent team and extremely warm. A place like home.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Julius Fernandes, General Manager at Hotel AVASA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you stay at Avasa. We thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

I love this place visited first time but it great experience with team Avasa they are very friendly and enjoy a lot with my family especially thanks to Madan sukhen dipak and Milan for great service and will come back very soon thank

Trip type: Traveled with family
JuliusFernandes, General Manager at Hotel AVASA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review that you have shared on TripAdvisor.
We are grateful for having had the opportunity to be of service to you and we look forward to the privilege of welcome you back again .

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I had very good lunch at pi restaurant with my friends... the food was very good with massive option... staff is very helpful.... quick service.... I will recommend people to stay here ..The lobby ambiance is very good..

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments on TripAdvisor. Your positive comments has been shared with our team members. Appreciation from our guests is what helps all of us to work better each time.I hope you would give us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I’ve been at the Avasa Hotel for the past few weeks and they don’t disappoint. Excellent service, cleanliness and options for international food variety. I’d personally recommend asking for the hosts Milan and Ganesh for their overall performance.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you appreciate our culinary offerings and service standards. Your words of appreciation for our team have been conveyed to them and they were thrilled to know that they efforts have been recognized. We look forward to welcoming you back with us.