Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
Booking.comUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
Lol.travel
3,128 results
All reviews house keeping manoj rawat redfox hotel clever fox cafe excellent housekeeping room service room cleaning housekeeping staff hitech city special thanks lemon tree hi tech city budget hotel service provided excellent room pleasant stay business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Hello i would like to tell is i found is pretty excellent about this hotel be it room, dining area, morning buffet too is the best ,hemanth balram as make us feel comfortable over here by taking care of us, i would like to mention even a chef name over here for his excellent food chef sujal, i would recommend whoever visit hyderabad should choose to stay here with good price

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The ambience is good, service is excellent the staff are friendly especially hemanth and balsam, the Indian breakfast buffet is quite delicious cooked by chef sujal.But food items are less.It will be good if non veg is also available in breakfast.
Overall a pleasant experience ☺

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Nice location with good Hospitality staff are super friendly and greeted pleasantly.

The indian breakfast have good wide range of varieties cooked by chef sujal.

The hospitality of hemanth and balram is quite good.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Ambience is good and service is also good standard.
Cleanliness and quality can't be beat.
I would definitely recommend people to come and sray.
Window view is nice.
You can contact Hemanth who is manager of dining area for food service.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

8,300 rooms. 84 hotels. 51 destinations

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Space and environment to work from hotel. Nearby good locations like IKea, food place. Food in the hotel is good and service is amazing. Hemanth is wonderful and taken care of the guests whole heartedly. Security checking is very strict which is very good. Friendly people. I would love to visit again.

Trip type: Traveled on business