Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$105
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Free cancellation until 07/27
US$49
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$62
  • Pool
Jaz Mirabel Beach(Nabq Bay)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$114
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Royal Grand Sharm Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$389
US$55
  • Pool
Tropitel Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$130
US$57
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$120
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$166
US$145
5,073 results
All reviewsla scoglieranaama bayspecial thanksmr georgeasian restaurantlobby baramazing hotelmain restaurantsea viewlower poolrestaurant managerinclusive menuhalf boardreception teamguest relationsspecial mentionfish
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful and very quiet i was actually looking for relaxation and this hotel helped,the hotel provides also bus to Neama the center where you can shop,well if you are looking quitness and comfort please visit this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was a very good trip, enjoyed most of the time, the stuff were very nice, the food is perfect, Hotel is very clean and comfortable, facilities of the hotel and restaurants are highly amazing and I will recommend it to everyone one I know

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

One of my best trips i have ever had ، very satisfied with my stay , definitely will back again the room was nice and good location.the hotel is clean and service is super up to your expectations thanks Stella

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It is my first time to sharm and also to this hotel,i have tried the hotel services and facilities it is really amazing one and i want to advise my friends to visit it and try its unique welcoming and service.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel not really knowing what to expect. I had seen the reviews, however, I have stayed in a number of so called five star hotels in Sharm which although we’re good, could not be classed as really five star.

From the moment I arrived I knew his hotel was going to be special. From the entrance lobby to the room it was spectacular.

One of my concerns was that I needed good WiFi in the room, within minutes of asking the concierge the IT guy arrived and placed a router in my room, a perfect start.

I had initially booked to stay for two nights but I am now on the middle of my third week! Let me tell you why..

First and foremost the staff, they really can’t do enough for you, I must congratulate the management for a initially choosing the right people but I am sure a lot of training must have taken place. The balance between friendliness and privacy is perfect.

At aged 57 I took my first diving lesson at the diving school within the hotel - I am now addicted ! Who says you can’t teach an old dogs new tricks :) I must thank Alex who explained to me all about the diving and snorkelling options and of course Islam my amazing coach - thanks guys.

The room service is brilliant the guy who takes the phone order speaks not only brilliant English - as do all the staff, but he is able to do many different U.K. accents, so funny and friendly he should be in a show..and as for the food.. nothing is too much trouble.. I am a fussy eater and they managed to get my order perfect every time even though what I requested was not always on the menu.

The pool guys are superb, always a bed wherever I wanted to sit, they brought me cushions for under the towels and a table, they remembered my name and room number form day 1.

Around the pool areas and there are many heated and non heated waiters constantly ask if you need drinks or food. Water is brought to you together with fruit during the day, superb service!

There is a great spa with an outside jacuzzi in the sun, magnificent ! And the masseurs and barber are awesome.

The rooms are spotless and comfortable, English channels and films ... and there is a bath tub and shower which suits my requirements, the room cleaners do a great job no complaints what so ever.

I like to eat fresh fish at lunchtime and always go to the beach side restaurant where a superb waiter called Handy and the rest of the team take care of my needs. The fresh fish and shell fish are amazing and cooked by the professional chef to perfection.

I am not a one for going to ‘shows’ but from my balcony each night I watch in awe the superb performers, class acts not the norm you would expect abroad.

I could go on and on about this hotel - and I have stayed at many fine hotels around the world.. but these guys have got it right!

I have a friend flying out on my recommendation to join me here before I fly later in the week to Cairo then home.

Yes it’s a bit of a pain getting here from England but well worth it when you arrive.

most importantly - you feel safe - good security getting In and out of the hotel.

And to finish it off.... where else can you stay in a truly five star hotel with a brilliant breakfast for less than fifty quid a night ! Amazing.

I strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo