“No show”
Review of Prince Diving

Prince Diving
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Unfortunately I can't review prince diving fully as I was left standing outside jasmine village for an hour and a half waiting for them to arrive for dive transfer luckily deep blue divers stepped in and provided my two days diving for an even cheaper prince . Hopefully prince will eventually become king of divers . I was disappointed as the email experience from them when booking was 1st class.
Drd

3  Thank DrDrapster

Reviewed 5 February 2012

I was diving there for 6 days with my buddy. We are both experienced divers and we really got just the kind of service we wanted. January is Low season and there was not too many divers on board. We got the priviledge to make our suggestions about the diving sites. On dive site we were briefed and then we got our own freedom to do what so ever during the dive. However the diveguides took not so skilled divers on guided tours and shepherded them with gentle hand.
Most propably I will go to Liveaboard with Prince when the warm showers and Cabin decoration is finalized.

1  Thank TJAI
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I had a 5 day package with these guys, really good bunch! My dive leader was Ashraf - a great guy and he has a camera for hire. Managed to get some great pics and videos of a hawksbill sea turtle and moray eels, amoungst many other amazing sea creatures.

I was staying in the Coral Beach Rotana. which is a good 30 minute drive from the dive shop or the boat. They picked me up each day and dropped me off, all within their package price, which was very generous. I did give the driver a EGP50 tip, which seemed only fair.

For 4 of the days we were on a shared boat, i.e. other dive centres were also using it. For the last day we used Prince Diving's own boat. On both boats the crew were great and the food could not be faulted. There was the usual top deck for sun-bathing and it never got too crowded.

I would not hesitate to recommend Prince Diving and you wont find cheaper in Hurghada.

2  Thank Duncan2302
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Myself and my wife have just completed 5 days diving with Prince diving, we have been very well looked after as it is my wife's first post qualifying dives she was just a little nervous. She now dives 4kg lighter and twice broke the hour, along with myself.
The boat is well set up and the crew are very attentive and check every piece of equipment as well as the buddy check. The food on board is freshly prepared every day. They will collect you every morning from your hotel with their own mini bus and returned. If you need to hire all your gear in resort you will go to their shop and be fitted out there and keep that gear all week for your use. The two dive masters/ instructors were Ibrahim who is the owner and Aboud, they are both excellent and I have to say patient, they are observant when diving as to the wild life around and have an outstanding knowledge of the dive sites that best suit the groups abilities. Whether you are expert, novice or looking to try dive these are the people for you in my humble opinion.

2  Thank bond7007
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We spent 5 days diving with Prince diving and from making contact via email to actually arriving in Hurghada I can not rates these highly enough. Annika sorted out a very reasonable price that was all inclusive of boat, equipment, dive master and lunch.
Ibrahim was the most patient of dive masters that I have ever met and enabled us to meet all of our expectations. If you have none divers with you they can use the time to snorkel instead so you can still all enjoy the day out together.
The crew on the boat were really helpful and the food was brilliant.
If you want to dive in Hurghada I can really recommend these guys, please private message me if you want any more details.

1  Thank MrsBondSomerset