Full Moon
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
4S Hotel(Dahab)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I mean this with complete sincerity - this is probably the best place I have stayed. It feels more like you're contributing a bit of money to have a relaxed friendly home. The rooms are clean, showers nice, staff are 10/10, the owners are both the nicest men you will meet, so helpful and chilled out. My only issue was that I only had 3 nights here so couldn't stay longer. They operate a quiet and respectful policy, so never got disturbed and didn't wake up to a call to prayer in the mornings, the location is perfect, and view from the rooftop is amazing. Everyone who stays here seems to be really nice and chilled, loved my stay. Thanks guys!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2018

this hotel like a big home for all the guests .so you will feel worm feeling with the every body...helpful staff and there is very nice roof to chill and have sun with very beautiful view. and its really good , clean & save

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2018

The hotel motto is: Good. Clean. Safe. It is indeed all of these things. Located in El Mashraba, a 10-12 minute walk to El Mamsha. This could be a concern to some, but I like walking and the serenity and quietness its location provides.

The room was squeaky clean, basic and well decorated. There is a roof that you can see the beach from and enjoy the sun beds and clear sky. There also is a kitchen if you would like to prepare a simple breakfast, snacks or beverages.

The room rate is affordable and in my opinion competitive for this kind of cleanliness. It's a cozy hotel where you can definitely relax and enjoy Dahab.

The owner is extremely kind, my husband had had a knee injury during one of our trips and on our last day our bus was scheduled to leave at 3 PM while the checkout was at 12:00 PM, I didn't know what to do since he couldn't walk, but when I talked to the owner to reserve a car for us to go to the bus station at 12 PM, he offered us a late checkout so that we don't wait all that time at the station.

We were very satisfied with our stay and we'll definitely stay there again when we visit Dahab in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yasmine F
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Rooms: they were perfectly clean, tidy and relaxing.
Bathroom: very clean, new with all the basic utensils needed.
Staff: they were very welcoming, they woul help with anything you need.
Kitchen: they have a new approach that you can use the kitchen for making your own coffee or whatever you need, the kitchen is fully equipped and amazingly clean.
Roof: very relaxing place to relax having a seaview and fresh air
The whole environment was very relaxing, quite, you can enjoy your privacy and very clean.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jok3rh3ll
Reviewed November 9, 2017

the hotel was is very near to the beach, the room was clean , the service was good, and the pricing was good, the hotel owner was very decent person,it is located in El Mashraba, El Mamsha is just a 10 minutes walk away.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo