“Incredibly tasty, aromatic food”

Kunya Siam Thai Restaurant
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We came here for dinner around 7pm on a Saturday, which was a particularly busy time. The service was fairly punctual, though my starter (veg dumplings) took longer than expected to arrive. I wasn't disappointed when it did, though! The soy sauce was one of the most flavourful I have ever tasted, and the dumplings themselves were fascinating (they were green). I had Pad Beef for my main, which I cannot recommend highly enough. It's very spicy, and extremely well prepared. My girlfriend was disappointed by the lack of vegetarian options on the menu, though it's possible to have most meals served with veg instead of meat. Her mixed vegetables dish was slightly disappointing, but overall we had a fantastic visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

From the friendly service to the amazing food, Kunya Siam is the best restaurant in Atlantic Highlands. This is authentic Thai Food, which can be made at the spice level of your choosing (from no spice to four-star spicy). They have different levels of heat you can order, and if you go all the way, be prepared! The ingredients are always fresh and the prices are affordable. All the servers are super friendly and knowledgeable, and the owner (Kunya) is such a sweetheart. She really cares about her customers. It's always a good time.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I guess you'd consider it traditional Thai food, but how would I know, but it was tasty. I had a simple chicken and rice dish with a soup appetizer. Along with the meal I had Thai tea.I'd give the place a positive rating, you won't be disappointed. And the service is efficient and friendly

1  Thank Steven L
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My wife and I love this place! The food is delicious and the staff is the best. We are regulars at this point, going for dinner approximately once a week. I could literally eat 2 plates of the fried chicken wonton appetizer myself. When we go away on trips, we usually come back wanting to go to Kunya Siam as soon as possible. You cannot go wrong by going to Kunya Siam.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Our first experience was very pleasant. Very nice staff and food was very tasty. Nice atmosphere and check out the garden out back...lovely.